He falls asleep on you

The was requested by ScareCr0ww

Cuphead:
You guys were watching a movie after a long shift one night. He passed out within the first 20 minutes with his head on your shoulder. You decided to just let him sleep and turned off the TV.  You grabbed a near by blanket and fell asleep with Cuphead on the couch. He was pretty mad you didn't wake him up so you could finish the movie, but you guys watched it that morning so it was ok.

Mugman:
Poor Mugman is not a morning person. He had worked a double shift since Cuphead apparently had "official business" to attend to. He came home around 7am that morning and was greeted by you making breakfast. He hugged you and nearly fell asleep. You two then went back to bed and cuddled.

King Dice:
He has a habit of overworking himself because he loves his job and refuses to take a break even when the devil gives him the day off. One time he had to physically drag him out of the casino so he could have a break. You could tell that today was going to be one of those days where the devil would send him back home. You offered to drive Dice since you had a few errands to run and sure enough he fell asleep in the car. On your shoulder. Conveniently Cups and Mugs were walking into the casino so you asked the to tell Devil that Dice is taking the day off as a message from you.  He was not happy when you got back home. But then he went back to bed for most of the day.

(A/N) I'm going to pump out a few more chapters this week but don't expect great writing or anything- I'm not putting much effort into any of these. have you guys watched the Cuphead show yet??? It threw me head first back into my Cuphead phase😂