Your birthday

Introduction:
You were laying in bed with your boyfriend fast asleep and when you woke up he wasn't there. This made you kinda sad because it was your Birthday and you wanted to spend the day with him. But you just decided to get ready anyway. You put on some stretchy jeans and your favorite (f/c) colored t-shirt with a picture of (fav anime character) on it. Your walked into the kitchen to make breakfast when you saw fresh (fav breakfast) on the table and a note the read "made this for you". Then you felt someone hug you from behind. You turned around and saw...

Cuphead:
"Happy Birthday (y/ n) !" He said excitedly. "I got you this I hope you like it" he said a bit nervously. He handed you a small box with gold ribbon tied around it. You opened the box and saw a photo of you and cuphead on your first date. It was framed in a white frame with writing at the top that read " To my (y/n) who i will love forever and always". You covered your mouth as tears leaked from your eyes. "Cuphead, this is beautiful! Thank you so so much". You said as you threw your arms around him and cried into his shirt. "I'm glad you liked it (y/n)".
And for the rest of the day you two hung out and cuddled on the couch and watched your favorite movie.

Mugman:
"Happy Birthday (y/n)!" Your boyfriend said. You kissed him on the cheek "thanks mugs ur the best". "I got you something" he said to you and pulled over a big box from the other room. "Aww mugs you didn't have to give me anything!" You said while tearing off the paper. "No but I did because your very special to me" he said while turning a bit blue (blushing). You opened the box and a little golden retriever jumped out and onto your lap. "Omg is she ours?!" You said excitedly. "Yep I got her just for you" he said. "How long was she in that box for?" You said a bit uneasy. "I just put her in like 5 minutes ago" he said reassuringly.)" I'm going to name her [dog's name : (d/n)]" you said happily
So you two played with the (d/n) for the rest of the day.
A/n:
And that was for everyone to know that the dog was ok! don't worry I'm not that mean 😂! even though it's a fictional dog, I just didn't want any misconceptions. Ok we good? Good! Ok back to the story!!

King Dice:
"Happy Birthday (y/n) darling" he whispered in your ear. You smiled at him and he gave you a kiss. "Thank you Dicey" you said this made him blush which you thought was very cute. "come with me, I wanna show you something"  he said. He led you to the living room where there was a card and some roses and of coarse a box of you favorite candy, (f/candy). "Thank you so much Dice" you said. You opened the card and inside was a note it read: " to my darling (y/n), happy birthday! I hope you know how much I love you and care about you more than anything else in the whole world. So for your Birthday I have decided to take you shopping." As you put the card back in the envelope you noticed in the roses there was something white. You pulled it out and it was  "King Dice's credit card?" You thought to yourself in confusion. "Get in the car I'm taking you now", King dice told you " go nuts it is your birthday after all." You look at king dice and gave him the tightest hug you possibly could. "Thank you so much", you whispered in shirt as tears leaked from your eyes "this is one of the nicest things anyone had ever done for me". King Dice strokes the back of your head and you two sat on the couch until you calmed down.

*Time Skip*( after mall)
After you and king dice had gone to the mall you just played some video games and cuddled on the couch .

Sry that this one was soooo freaking long! 😬  hope you enjoyed anyway! 😂