You come out as Nonbinary!

(A/N) if you haven't noticed already I have been trying to make the reader more gender neutral.  TheApple64 suggested this and I thought it would be a cute idea! Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone reading but if it does here you go!

Intro:
You were cuddling on the couch with you boyfriend watching movie. You had been wanting to tell him for awhile but it never felt like the right moment. You thought about it for a moment and decided it was just time to go for it...
"Hey (insert boyfriend)," you said taking your head off his shoulder. "Hm?" He looked over at you. "Can I talk to you about something?" You asked feeling your heart start to race. "Yea sure what's up?" He asked turning to face you. You started your mini speech you prepared in your head, "So I've been thinking about this for awhile, and It feels wrong to hide it from you but I don't want this to change anything between us because I love you so much and your the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't want to lose you" your voice cracked a bit. You took a deep breathe, "I'm non-binary and would like to use they/them pronouns" you didn't even look him in the eyes terrified of what his reaction would be...

Cuphead:
"Oh, is that all?" He said taking your hands in his. "(Y/N) I know it must have been hard to tell me that but I promise this doesn't change anything! You're still (Y/N), my amazing (girl/boy)frie- well I guess partner now! Ok maybe that part changed, but nothing between us has changed ok?" He wiped the tears that were starting to form in your eyes. You nodded as a smile started to form and Cuphead pulled you into a hug. "So you have another name in mind or do you still want to be callled (Y/N)?" Cuphead asked you. You thought about it for a moment, "umm for now (Y/N) is fine but I'll tell you if I change my mind." "Alright sounds good, we should probably rewind the movie a bit tho".

Mugman:
"Oh (Y/N), of course this doesn't change anything!" Mugman said cupping your face with his hands and wiping away your tears with his thumbs. You finally looked him in the eyes "A-are you sure...?" "Yes I'm sure! I fell in love with you because of who you are, what you identify as has nothing to do with it! I don't see you any differently." He reassured you giving you a kiss. "Do you still want to be called (Y/N), or did you have a different name in mind?" He asked. "No, (Y/N) is fine" you smile and wrapped your arms around him. You both then finished the movie you were watching.

King Dice:
The room was silent and you assumed Dice paused the movie or turned off the TV, you couldn't tell. Then you heard him sigh and pull you into a hug. "Why would that change anything? Your still my
(Y/N), if you still want to even want to be called that, you're my lover and my childhood best friend, and nothing will ever change that" he told you running his fingers through your hair. You smiled as some happy tears ran down your cheeks.  Then kissed him and laid your head back on his chest, and Dice unpaused the movie and finished it.

(A/N) im slowly starting to realize that I physically can't write anything other than fluff and hurt/comfort-
SIDE NOTE: Writing for Devil is actually really fun. And the first chunk of scenarios should be coming out within the next few days!! :D