Arguments cut content 🤭

Brainstorming in cheesy all caps yelling>>>>>>Brainstorming any other way

Anyways posting these even tho no one asked because I think they're funny!! :D

Cuphead:
"NO YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!" You yelled at Cuphead as the argument was getting more heated. "(Y/N), I-I'm sorry I-" "YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP THROWING YOURSELF INTO SITUATIONS LIKE THAT YOUR GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!" You continued as the tears started to well up in your eyes. "You know I'm not a little kid (Y/N)! You don't need to treat me like I'm made of glass. I fought the Devil AND WON!" Cuphead retorted. "YES YOU ARE!! YOU ARE MADE OF GLASS. AND YOU'RE NOT IMMORTAL CUPHEAD! JUST BECAUSE YOU FOUGHT THE DEVIL DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU CANT DIE. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE YOUR POWERS ANYMORE!" You shouted back more frustrated. "Yea whatever, why do you even care so much?" You stared at him in genuine shock. "...why do I care? DID YOU REALLY JUST ASK ME THAT?! UGHH!" You stormed off to your room and slammed the door as hard as you could. "AND FOR YOU INFORMATION (Y/N) IM MADE OF PORCELAIN NOT GLASS!!" You heard Cuphead yell from the living room. You then proceeded to scream into a pillow and cry out of pure frustration for the next 30-45 minutes. Cuphead stayed on the couch and you could hear sniffles occasionally over your own voice screaming into the pillow.

Mugman:
"Mugs I really don't think it's that big of a deal-" "BUT IT IS!, I don't understand why it's so hard for you to understand that! It's not rocket science (Y/N)!"

King Dice:
(I was totally stumped)

Devil:
"Are you kidding me?"
"Hello to you too!"
"Don't play dumb with me! Are you serious right now?!"
"What did I do?!?!"
"STOP DOING THAT!!"
"DOING WHAT?! DAMN IT STOP PLAYING THESE GUESSING GAMES AND JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!"
"I'VE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES TO STOP SMOKING IN THE APARTMENT!!"
"Why? you never care at work?"
"BECAUSE THATS AT WORK AND YOU OWN THAT PLACE!! IT STINKS UP MY APARTMENT AND YOU COULD GET ME KICKED OUT!"
"I think your over reacting just a bi-"
"I AM NOT OVER REACTING!!"
"Just go outside and do it or something, please?"

(A/N) am I shitposting to procrastinate writing more scenarios? Yes, and I'm not apologizing!! >:)