Date/First Kiss

Introduction:
You were waiting in your living room for (insert date's name here). You were wearing a  (Fav Color) knee length dress with black flats and natural makeup. You were just about to give up waiting and assume he bailed when your doorbell rang. You went to the door and saw...

Cuphead:
Cuphead. He was wearing a red and black suit (kinda like the casino ones) and was holding a red rose. "Hey (y/n) sorry I was late." You walked out to "his car" and got in. "Mugs what are you doing here?" You asked realizing Mugman was in the car with you and cuphead. "I don't trust Cuphead enough to drive." A small giggle escaped your lips and it made cuphead glare at Mugman.
Cuphead took you to a nice restaurant and you two talked for a while.
After Mugman picked you guys up and took you back to your house. "Cups, I had a great time today" "me too (y/n)" he said. You leaned towards each other and kissed intertwining your fingers. When you separated Cuphead was red like a tomato. You started laughing when Mugman started teasing him and Cuphead turned even more red.

Mugman:
Mugman he was wearing and blue polo and some khakis. (I needed something that wasn't super formal and this is all my stupid brain came up with) you two walked to a little park by your house where Mugman had set up a picnic with all your favorite foods. He also had your favorite movie playing in the background.
While you were watching the movie you slowly inched closer to him and finally you leaned over and kissed him. You grabbed his hands intertwining your fingers. When you broke apart Mugman was dazed and extremely blue.
Later you two walked back to your house and you told him "Mugs I had a wonderful time". "So did I (Y/n), see you tomorrow at work!" He said. "Yeah bye" you said as you pulled him into a hug.

King Dice:
King dice wearing him casino uniform. "You look beautiful (y/n)" he said as he tucked a strand  of your (H/L) (H/C) hair behind your ear causing you to blush. He brought you out to his car and drove you to a fancy restaurant.
You two talked for a while when he leaned over a kissed you. You were very surprised. Your childhood crush was actually kissing you! You closed your eyes and kissed back. When you broke apart you looked King Dice in the eyes and said "I never knew you liked me, I have had a crush on you since we were little kids." His eyes lit up at this "really? Well so have I" he said with a little laugh.
When you got back to your house you hugged him tight and whispered "thank you, I couldn't have asked for anything better".