2. Run Away!

You get home you opened the front door to your mom asking how your day was you just dropped your bag on the floor and walked up to your room and lay in your bed crying in the dark. Your mom knocked on your door you didn't open the door you just told her you whare okay you didn't tell your mom that this was all happening at school and how you felt so alone all the time you sat up and grabbed your notebook and wrote a note to your mom but you knew you wouldn't give it to her. 

Dear, Mom  

Mom I love you but I should have told you this before it go to this point but I just cant hold it in anymore I feel like I don't belong and I'm tired of feeling like that so i hope you know i love you but i feel like this is what i want to do I don't know when i'm coming back and i'm not bringing my phone I love you!

After you wrote the note you just folded it up and put it in a box full of other notes that you wrote about your feelings. You walk to your closet and packed a bag full of clothes and a notebook and some snacks but you didn't want to pack that much because you just didn't care you wanted to be out of there as fast as you can. You put your hood up and walked out your door you closed your door and told your mom you are going for a walk knowing she wouldn't know that you won't be back she said okay and you ran out the house. You didn't know where you were going to go you just went where your legs took you. You stopped at the woods near the park you walked in the woods and just sat on a branch and looked up at the sky to see nothing but blue skies you smiled and thought in your head and you felt free and alone but not sad but you still felt like no one loved you and no one liked you but in the woods you just relaxed your brain and your body and your heart that was hurt. It got later and later and you whare watching the sky go dark just laying on the grass thinking how free you felt from the hate and sadness mean while your mom was so scared and worried because you died come back home and its dark outside and its been hours.

(Moms P.O.V)

You walked upstairs thinking (You) would be home but when she knocked noone awserd she walked in your room she was a bit concerned that you aren't home yet so she called some of (Your) friends all of them said they didn't see me and didn't come over you start to panic and you call the cops looking for you.

(End of your moms P.O.V)

You were laying in the grass when your hurd sirens of cop cars you jumped up and walked out the woods putting your hands up. They lower their guns and look at you in shock you are standing there crying they walk towards you and ask you some questions. After you awserd a lot of them your mom gets out her car and ran to you and started crying and hugged you. She said something in your ear that you haven't heard since your dad left and your mom never said those woulds again.

"I Love you" 

I hope this chapter means something to people and i'm so sorry if you are in this situation love you!

Emily Bell