The Talk With The One And Only Colby #2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TW Cutting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"So Colby um place don't judge me!" You say dropping your head.

"Look I won't i promise!" He says looking at you. You slowly pull up your sleeves because you were wearing long sleeves. His face dropped you knew he would have this reaction.

"OH my god Y/n I'm so sorry!" He says putting his arm around your neck.

"Its okay I only do it as a soothing thing!" You say ashamed.

"Oh my Y/n Please tell me you wont do this again!" He says putting his hand on your wrist.

"Colb-"

"Y/N please okay i can't lose you you can talk to me okay!" He says about to cry.

"Im-Im-Im So-So -Sorry!" You say then crying Colby grabbed your shoulder and hugged you tightly. 

you guys ended up falling asleep in eachothers arms.

_____NEXT MORNING________

Text from mom

(Hun where are you)

(WHERE ARE YOU)

(WHY AREN'T YOU HOME?)

(Baby text me back)

*10 missed calls*

You wake up and check your phone to see all of the messages from your mom.

"whats wrong!" colby says with a scratchy morning voice.

"Colby i have to go home by!" You say putting on your shoes.

"WHy?" He asked standing up

"I didn't tell my mom i was sleeping over!"

"Oh i'm so sorry do you wont me t bring you home???"

"Thank you that would be nice!" You say running downstairs.

"Oh hun are you okay?" Colby's mom asked.

"Oh yeah i'm fine but i need to go and Colby's driving me home!" You say fast.

"Okay well i liked meeting you you can come over any time!" she smiles you run to colbys car and jump in.

"COLBY MOVE FASTER!" You yell at him walking out the door.

"I'm sorry!" 

"Its okay im so sorry i yelled my mom is worried!"

You get to your house and kissed colby good bye and walked inside.

"Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???" Your mom yells.

"I'm so sorry I slept over Colbys on accident!" You say out of breath.

"Oh my god hun you scared me please tell me okay!" she says calm but angry at the same time.

"I will!" You say then walk upstairs once you got to your room you pulled out the box that had the razor's you would cut yourself with you walked over to the trash and threw them in you sigh in relief. You walk to your bed and lay down feeling like you are happy for once untill you got a text from Colby.

(Colby <3) 

Hey Y/N there's a party do you want to go?

"Uh shore what time?"

Um it starts at 11 and ends whenever

"Oh sorry Colby my mom wouldn't let me go"

Aw shit alr well are you shore it would be boring without you.