Talk with The one and only Colby

"Hey" He says opening the door.

"Hey Colby can we talk?" I say looking at him he moved over and told me to come in.

"Yeah what's up?" He says then sits on his couch, I sit next to him.

"I wanted to say Thank you!"

"Np I'm so sorry she's doing that to you!" He says i look down at my feet and colby paced his hand on my chin and moved it up and looked me in the eyes and kissed me. 

"Y/N i need to tell you something i've been holding back for the longest time!" Colby says holding onto your arms lightly.

"Yeah Colby??" You say looking at him.

"Y/N i liked you from the first day i laid my eye on you" He says you smile and blush.

"Colby?" You say stopping him

"Yeah" He says imbarist.

"I like you to!" You say them smiling the biggest you can. Colby pulled you into a tight hug and fell back hugging you were laughing and smiling the whole time.

"We have to go somewhere and i have the perfect place!" Colby says then standing up you look up at him with a grin and stand up he grabbed your hand and an out the door with you fallowing.

"Colb where are we gloin?" You say he stopped and turned around.

"Somewhere that i wanted to bring that person to!" He says he gets in the car and you hop in the passenger seat very confused. Colby plays some of his music that you vibe with he turned it up to almost 20 but that would be to loud so he kept it at 18.

 Colby plays some of his music that you vibe with he turned it up to almost 20 but that would be to loud so he kept it at 18

Finally you stop at the beach.

"Colbyyyyyyyyy!" You say smiling bringing out the "y".

"comeone!" He says getting out the car.

"Colby!"

"COME ON!" He says smiling you smile and roll your eyes playfully and get out the car. He locked up the car and you and him walked onto the sand you took off your shoes and felt the soft white sand in between your toes. Colby held your hand when you and him were walking to the water once you got to the water you just sat there on the sand until colby got up and took off his shirt.

"Colby what are you doin?" You say looking at him with a smile.

"Did you think we came here to sit on the lame sand?" He says smiling.

"Well-!" You get cut off by him picking you up and running to the water.

"COLBYYYYYYYY!" You yell when hes holding you.

"Sorry y/n but i had to!" He says then throwing you in the water you get up and splash him.

"OH THATS IT COME BACK HEAR!" He yells you as you run away but he caught up and grabs you from behind.

"Colby i swear!" You yell laughing and smiling.

"I wont but i will do this!" He says getting closer to you you look him in the eyes.

And then he kissed you.

"Y/n You are really the prettiest girl and kindest girl i have ever met!" Colby says looking t you.

"Thank you i need that!" You say smiling but dropping it a bit low.

"Hey talk to me Y/n!" He says with his hands on your hips.

"Okay but can we go back to your house?" You say.

"Yeah ofc!" You guys walking back to the car he gave you his shirt so you wouldn't be that cold but it didn't really help much but its the best he could do. You guys walk into his house and head to his room to talk.

"So Um Colby there is something i haven't told you!" You say sitting on his bed.