WHAT?

You guys get to the party and it was just a fun school party you didn't think what people thought of you because you looked like a badass. You walked inside with Colby's arm on your back making you feel safe until you walked inside the house and you see her.

 You walked inside with Colby's arm on your back making you feel safe until you walked inside the house and you see her

You took a look at her and blinked your eyes and walked with colby until she came up to you.

"Oh look whos hear the milk girl hahahaha!" She says laughing.

"Kat what the hell did i tell you!!!" Colby says looking at her.

"Oh Hey bae!" She says then put her hand on his chest Colby was not having it and yelled at her.

"I'm Not your bae why would i want to be with you because your hurting someone i care about and first i've never liked you that's why i broke up wit you so leave her alone or i will......!" Colby gets cut off by you.

"Colby It's okay let's go get a drink!" You say turing to him facing away from kat.

"Oh there's no need!!!" Kat says smiling and poured her whiteclaw on you, you looked shocked and wiped it out of your eyes.

"AHHHHH! MY GOD!" You yell and turn around.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" Kat laughs and walked away.

"SOME DAY Y/N I'M GOING TO KILL HER!" Colby says then hands you paper towels it got all over your dress and your face.

"COLBY STOP YOU CAN'T STOP HER OKAY THIS IS MY LIFE I SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HEAR I CAN'T DO THIS!"

"Y/N!" 

You ran off and ran upstairs you didn't care whose house it was you just wanted to get away from the party.

"FUCK I SHOULD HAVE NOT CAME UGH!" You yell in your hands until Colby walked in.

"Hey Y/N! I wanted to say i'm sorry!"

"Colby I know you are you did nothing wrong but you can't keep her from bullying me okay this is just my life i've dealt with it for the past 2 years now okay!" You say taking out your hair you look at Colby and you walk over to him sitting on the bad and sit on his lap.

TW KISSING 

"Well i know you aren't in the best mood but could this cheer you up oh and i like your dress but to bad it has to come off!" Colby says with his hands on your hips he kissed you and you willingly kissed back until you pulled at Colbys shirt for him to take it off. he took off his shirt he slipped his hands on your shoulder to take off the top half of your dress of only with a bra not breaking the kiss you pushed him down on the bed making you sitting on him you smile and lean in to his lips and kissed him but this time more intense. Colby put his hands on your back with his hands following your bra strap he gets to the end and unclips it until Kat walked in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Kat says pulling out her phone to record you sat up off of Colby and clipped your bra back together and pulled your dress up Colby got his shirt and put it back on.

"OH MY GOD THEY WERE HAVING-" Kat says but gets cut off.

"NO WE WEREN'T AND WHY IS IT ANY ON YOUR BUSINESS PUT THE GODDAMN PHONE DOWN!" Colby say looking at kat laughing.

"Colby lets go!" You say and walked out the door covering your face Colby followed after you got outside and got in the car.

"Look I'm so sorry Y/N!"

"COLBY WE ARE GOING TO THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE SCHOOL!" You say yelling and Crying.

"Its okay dont care what people think care what we think!" Colby says.

"TAKE ME HOME COLBY BROCK!" You yell at him you just couldn't take it.

Colby took you home and you walked inside without saying good by or kissing him and you got inside and walked upstairs and took off your clothes and took a shower crying.