Inner Beauty Matters - Chapter 03

Next Day

Kong was happily moving around the house singing and organizing while Arthit was away in the office. Kong smiled to himself remembering how his husband was not ready to go to the office and wanted to stay at home. He was smiling at the tactics, finally, Kong had to end up bribing saying they will go for a weekend getaway so that his P goes to the office.

Ding Dong – the ring of the bell brought Kong back to earth. He happily went to open the door and was stunned. Staring at the person in front of him: P'Mike.

Mikewas so angry to see Kong in Arthit's house and without asking or sayinganything he slapped Kong hard on his face.

Arthit was walking into the house at the exact moment and he saw Mike slapping Kong. Arthit was so angry, he quickly ran towards Kong and Mike. He immediately stood as a barrier between them.

Mike was so worked up that he started blaming Kong for his ruined life

Mike was so worked up that he started blaming Kong for his ruined life. He was mocking his brother and Arthit.

Mike was rambling- "One who promised to be with me for whole life and the other, who was the witness of that promise. You have set up a great example of treachery and disloyalty."

Kong was requesting his brother to stop. "P'Mike please."

He was shunned – "Shut up Kong, shut up! Don't call me P. You have not done such a great work saving the honor of mother and father for which you have been applauded by everyone. Your drama is now ended. What is your worth? You are just a temporary husband and this is your worth."

Arthit could no longer hold his anger back. He shouted at Mike "Don't you dare to say even a single word against my Kong."

Mike's eyes widened as he turned towards Arthit, "My Kong? what a joke? To take revenge with me you made use of him and now you are calling him your Kong"

Arthit says, "Stop it, Mike, Stop it. I thought you would be ashamed to come in front of us again. Then how dare you enter this house! You betrayed me. You broke the promise. You are disloyal. I didn't flee from the wedding stage but you did. And on top of that, you have the audacity to blame us. By the way, what is so great about you that I should have waited for you. You should thank Kong, because of him I am not saying anything to you and tolerating all this nonsense or else..."