The love hashira| Mitsuri x Fem! reader

First time writing a demon slayer x reader, so i
apologize if it's bad.

             requested by @cornholiett

(i decided though. your breathing style will be wind.)

"Hey [yourname]! Would you like to get Sakura mochi with me?" Mitsuri suggested.

"Of course mitsuri!" You exclaimed.

You guys both decided to buy them, and go sit on a bench.

"So, mitsuri, how's your day going?" You ask.

"It's going great with you here by my side! How about you?"

"I'm doing great aswell! I haven't been going on that many missions lately, so i have more time off to hang out with you!" You smiled.

"That makes me really really happy [yourname]!" Mitsuri blushes.

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦

"So adorable! her beautiful [e/c] Eyes, Also her silky H/c hair. So cute!"

"I'm so glad we finally had a chance to hang out, I've had a lot of missions lately!"

"I hope i can tell her soon.. If i don't chicken out."

𝗘𝗡𝗗

2 days later

"I have a mission for you both. Mitsuri, {yourname}. There's been a demon roaming around in (idk) District, It's been killing all of our mizunos. We suspect it's a upper moon."
Kagaya Ubuyashiki says.

"As you wish master." We both reply.

We both head out to the district since it was pretty close, and stopped by a city.

"No ones out, all the lights are out aswell." You sigh.

"I hope the demon hasn't killed too many people here.." Mitsuri says.

"Let's stay together for this, since Kagaya Ubuyashiki Suspected it could be a upper moon. It seems quite clever. You okay with that mitsuri? You ask.

"Okay!" mitsuri giggles.

Let's just pretend there's a 7th upper moon.

"Well, well well! You guys just won't stop getting in my way." The upper moon spoke.

credits to this beautiful oc. I'm just gonna use this. And a random demon blood art.

I decided her demon art is like snow, idk i tried finding what demon art she had, but i couldn't find it

You both wield your swords at the same time. Cutting off her arms. She regenerates them easily though.

Upper moon 7 tries to grab mitsuri, but You run into action.

"Wind breathing, second form: Claws-purifying wind!" You attempt to slash at the upper moon.  Ripping its arms off, you save mitsuri.

"You okay?" you ask.

"Oh my god! [your/name] saved me! am i blushing? Ahh! she's so cute!" Mitsuri thought

"Mitsuri?"

"Oh, Yes yes i'm okay!.... WATCH OUT!" Mitsuri shouts at you.

The upper moon Comes at you with its sharp claws. Mitsuri manages to pull you away as she Pulls out her sword.

"Love breathing, 2nd form! Love pangs!" Mitsuri slashes both her legs & arms.

"Guess i'll have to get serious, Ugh! you guys won't stop getting in my way! Blood demon art , Snow storm!"

Her demon art unleashes sharp Snow that eventually turns into ice, into the air. Throwing it right at you and mitsuri.

You and mitsuri both unleash a form.

"Wind breathing, third form! storm wind tree!"

"Fifth Form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw!"

You both manage to stop the ice from hitting you two.

atleast that's what YOU thought. Ice still comes flying at you and hits your upper thigh, causing you to ache in pain.

"[YOURNAME]!"

"IM OKAY!" you reply. "Finish her off, She's distracted!"

Mitsuri runs to the demon at a fast pace.

You get up and start running with her, combining your attacks.

"Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love!"

"Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon!"

You both do a backflip with your move (cuz why not) and manage to cut off the upper moons head.

"Why you! I promise you both, I will kill you someday!"

The upper moon turns to dust.

"How can you kill us if you're dead."

"You were too weak to be a upper moon." You Declared.

Mitsuri giggles.

You fall to the ground, because of the hit. now realizing your Femur is now broke.

"[yourname], [yourname]! are you okay?" Mitsuri asks in a worried tone.

"Yes, Yes i'm oka-" as you're about to reply, mitsuri picks you up bridal style, Carrying you to the butterfly mansion to get you treated.

"She'll be okay, mitsuri. I promise." Shinobu says as you were waking up.

changing to y/n (same thing as [yourname]

"Y/n! do you feel better? Mitsuri sobbed.

"Yes, mitsuri." You smile.

"Yay!" mitsuri hugs you.

Realizing what you've saw, you blushed. not telling her.

"Mitsuri, i wanna tell you something."

Mitsuri blushes. "Yes y/n - chan?"

"I love you."

Now mitsuri was red as a tomato.

"R-really? you do?!" Mitsuri asks.

"Of course mitsuri." You blush.

mitsuri kisses you on your cheek.

"I love you too y/n."

sorry this was pretty rushed.