your mine. | Gyutaro x Human! reader part 1 |

Requested.

By the way, there's scenes from the anime on here

You were on your way with the kamaboko trio & uzui to slay the upper moon in the Entertainment District.

"Almost there, Almost there! Damnit! i'm so late. I should have ran out of there faster." you say while jumping on each of the houses.

Even before you left, The fighting had already begun.

You get there as fast as you can, until you see the upper moon.

"I'm here.."

"Good!" uzui Laughs. "Now we'll definitely win!"

Uzui runs into the house, surprising the demon.

He unleashes a move, and slices off her head with ease. Although it doesn't come off yet.

"You're a hashira right? you came to me?" The upper rank speaks.

Uzui responds, "You're no upper rank demon. Since your too weak.

"What kind of ridiculous drivel—" Her head falls off...

"Huh..? . . . In the first place, you said i wasn't a n upper rank, didn't you?" The upper moon asks.

"Because you cant be an upper moon." Uzui says.

"I'm upper six, i'll have you know!"

"Then why is you head in your hands? That's beyond weak! Did your brain explode or what?"

You stand there silent, trying not to laugh.

Upper six Replies, " I haven't lost yet, all right?! Because i'm an upper rank!"

"But you've lost, it's totally obvious."

"I'm really powerful, you know! Right now i'm upper six, but i'm going to get even stronger—

"Not buying it."

All of a sudden, you hear whimpers. It was the demon.

She started crying, you both look at eachother in shock.

"I really am upper six! I'm telling the truth!" She shouts. "I have the number to prove it too! I'm amazing, you hear me!"

"She's throwing a tantrum?! In this situation!?"
"Come to think of it, her head has been chopped off by uzui-san, and she's not turning into dust!" You thought to yourself.

"Die! Die! All of you can die!"

She bangs her arms on the floor.

"They cut my head off, they cut my head off!! Oniichannnnnnn!" She screams.

Something comes out of her back. Woah! spooky!

As you & uzui spring into action as you see the other demon, you both make your move.

The demon bursts out of the demon girl!

Each of your moves do not take effect! Your arm and uzuis forehead get slashed. (i think that's what happened!)

You both stare at the demon in shock.

"Come on, there's no use crying. Cant you even reattach your own head by yourself? You sure aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?" The other demon says, patting her head.

"She didn't even die after we beheaded her! who's that other one that emerged from her back? His reflexes are beyond belief!" uzui thinks.

"Is that a burn on your face? Look here. You need to take care of your face, Since you were born with such a pretty one."

Uzui unleashes a move on Demon number 2 (just for now) And gets his headband slashed.

You stand there with this crazy look on your face. All these thoughts popping up in your head. Staring at the demon as it gets up on its feet.

"Huh.. Not bad. You stopped my attack didn't you? Even though i was going for the kill. Good for you man."

Again, Uzui looks at demon number 2 in shock.

" Good for you, Lucky you man. That face of yours... Nice. I like your skin, too. Not a blemish, birthmark or scar to be seen, huh? you have some meat on your bones too. I cant gain weight, no matter what. You're a tall guy, too! i can see you're well over six feet tall."

"You must get tons of attention from the ladies don't you? Like that girl over there! she's cute. she's really pretty. Is she your girlfriend? If she is, i envy you. How i envy you! Would you mind just dropping dead? In the most agonizing way at that! Like getting skinned alive, or maybe getting you stomach slit open! And one more thing—"

"I'm not his girlfriend!!" you pout."

"Cute..." He thought.

"Brother" The girl demon speaks. "It's not just this man! there is 1 more! Like that girl over there! Kill her too! Promise me!" The demon sobs.

"I've been trying so hard.. I have really been giving it my all! All by myself!" she shouts.
"And yet, everyone got in my way and bullied me! They all ganged up on me and bullied me!"

"I see, that's unforgivable for sure!"

"I don't know about killing that girl over there though.. She's quite, interesting." He thinks to himself.

"So i'll massacre everyone who had the nerve to bully her.." He sighs.

"that's my way. I'll exact the same damage that you both inflicted on me for sure."

"You're going to spin round and round when you die."

"Because my name is, Gyutaro!!"