Be mine!|Gyutaro x Human! reader| part 2

requested by @Lunarwolf2 and @Katiesato123 !

Before you read this, check out part 1.

Gyutaro Throws his Flesh sickles right at you. Although, they don't hit you and fly up in the air. They come spinning back to the demon.

"How envious i am...." Gyutaro says as he scratches his neck. "You really are a good looking guy, aren't you? saving those humans... Showing off like that... I envy you. In their eyes, you're their savior, aren't you?"

Uzui replies. "Well yeah, I'm a flashy, glamorous ladies' man, so that's a no-brainer. I even have three wives, Just not y/n."

"Did you just say that you have three wives? Are you kidding? that's unforgivable!"
Gyutaro complains.

You prepare for battle.

"Blood demon art... Flying blood sickles!" gyutaro says.

"Slashes of blood like thin blades! And this many of them.. I cant handle them all alone while protecting these people!" uzui thinks to himself.

"Uzui-san!" You shout as the sickle comes at tengen.

"Take the young man and woman and find them a safe place to hide!" uzui yells to you.

You nod and catch them both, carrying them to where the entrance is.

"Thank you, Miss." The young woman says with a smile.

"Of course! i have to go now." you say while running away.

You hear a explosion, so you run at a fast pace to see what the commotion was.

You run to see tengen speaking.

"Well, i can tell it's not going to be a walk in the park."

"Of course" you complain.

"Hm?"

"The thing about us.. Is that we're two people in one!" gyutaro shouts.

You look at the demon in shock. Honestly, you never fought a demon like this, so you were shaking.

gyutaro laughs.

Uzui springs into action, Throwing his blade at both of them, Sending the first demon flying.

"Get her y/n!" uzui tells you.

"Woah, woah, cute little lady. Don't." gyutaro speaks up.

"I have a proposition." he says while scratching his neck.

"How about.. you become a demon! that way, you can be mine!"

"Be mine y/n!"

"Be mine!"

...

...

...

...

"what?.. No way!" you respond.

"Brother! i don't like that idea!!" daki screams.

"I'll give you until the end of this fight" he says with a evil smile on his face.

You were pretty flustered by his response. you felt kinda attracted to the demon..

"What am i thinking!" you thought to yourself. "I have to fight this demon!

You both continued to fight Both of the demons. Tanjiro, zenitsu, and inosuke eventually found us both and helped.

You were starting to get really tired. all of the scratches gyutaro gave you had poison in them. you stopped fighting for a second and dropped to your feet.

"Y/n!! what's wrong?! are you okay?!" tanjiro asks.

"There's poison in those sickles!" you reply. You started getting lots of rashes from the poison that's spreading. Your eyes roll up all the way, and you pass out.

"Y/n!!!" uzui yells.

...

...

...

...

...

You started waking up. shooting up off the ground, you stare at the destroyed district.

You start panicking, realizing that you've passed out this whole time.

You felt sick from the poison, but you manage to grab your nichirin sword and run to help the others.

...

...

...

Only to find them all laying on the ground.

Your eyes widened. you were so stupid for passing out, and now, all your friends will die!

You didn't see the demon. You were scared, and shaking. You were just supposed to find the demon that has been going around in the entertainment district, but you failed.

"Oh good! your alive." someone speaks up behind you. You slowly turn your head to find the demon staring all up in your face.

He pats your head.

"So cute, your pretty silky H/c hair, those amazing E/c eyes..." he mumbles.

"Your friends are going to be dead eventually, don't worry about them."

"I might spare them if you become a demon."

"Then, you'll be mine!" he shouts.

"Better make the right choice.." gyutaro laughs.

Honestly, you didn't know what to do. You were going to die soon due to the poison, that's for sure, and Uzui-san, tanjiro , inosuke, and zenitsu are severely injured.

"Be mine y/n!"

"Be mine!"

"I... I..."

"I'll become a demon." You respond to him.

~timeskip~

...

You have been living as a demon for a couple years now. you started dating your boyfriend, gyutaro, and didn't regret your decision.

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆.