| tanjiro x reader

not requested !

You and tanjiro have been together for a few years now

You and tanjiro have been together for a few years now. He's treated you like a princess ever since you guys got together, but now it seems like you guys never have time for each other.

You cant really blame him though. He has to do his missions, and so do you. Even with all that, You still get upset with the thought of him not coming home after a few days. If he gets injured, He Usually visits the butterfly mansion to get treated.

You Sit at your house bored. A few minutes later, You decide to visit him at the butterfly mansion.

As you were walking, you spotted a little shop. You bought his fav snack and left.

"Man, why is the butterfly mansion so far away?" You say to yourself. About 40 minutes later, you make it there.

You see aoi in the distance, and you wave. "Hi aoi!" She waves back. You finally make it up to her and start chatting for a little.

"So, Have you told anyone else about me and tanjiro dating?" You ask aoi. "I'm sorry y/n, there's been a lot of injured slayers lately so i haven't had any time to tell shinobu and kanao." She says.

"Don't say sorry!! it's alright. i'll just tell them in a bit since i'm here." you smile. "Do you know where tanjiro's room is?" You ask. "Room 4" she replies with a worried face.

"Thanks :). Are you okay though? you look worried?" you ask.

"I don't really know if i should be telling you this, but i think kanao likes tanjiro." aoi says with a sad face.

You laugh. "Oh come on! your funny aoi. Why would kanao like tanjiro anyway?"

"That's just what i think y/n , but i doubt it." she sighs. "Anyways, you should go see tanjiro now, he seems like he misses you."  You blush. "Alright, see you later aoi!" you wave goodbye.

Even if what she said was not true, You still kept thinking about it.

You make your way up to tanjiro's room and enter, happy to see him. You open the door to see tanjiro sleeping, and you smile and walk over to give him a kiss on the forehead. After, You set the snacks down and wait for him to wake up.

                        𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I wake up and roll over to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping on the chair next to me and leaning on the bed. I give her a kiss on the cheek and move her hair from her face.

"So beautiful." I think to myself. I lean in to kiss her and then i see her eyes opening.

                                   𝗘𝗡𝗗

You slowly open your eyes and see tanjiro leaning in for a kiss. He realizes and moves away, blushing like a tomato.

"It's okay to kiss me tanjiro, no need to get embarrassed." you smile. You move closer to tanjiro, and kiss him. He eventually gets what ur trying to do and does the same. You finally pull away after a few minutes, blushing.