Chapter 3

Zoey's pov
As we walked around town I got to know phoenix, she and Pheobe definitely have traits that make it clear that their sisters, right now Pheobe and podcast are a little ways in front of us "so you like Pheobe?~" she asked with wiggle of her eye brows "w-w-what pffft n........okay fine I do but I mean I literally just met her today so I can't possibly love her that much already" I say. She let out a tiny squeal of delight "hey you never know, I mean yea most people don't believe in it but love at first sight is a ver real thing at least I believe so" she says. I kept smiling at the thought that Pheobe may feel the same way "guys come on I gotta some you something" podcast called to us and after a while we make it to the old mine that was once run by shanndor "are we even allowed to be here?" Pheobe asked.

I can get why she would think that "oh yeah totally, mine has been closed since the forties, they put all these sighs up cause of hazardous chemical leaks and on the count of dynamite" podcast says so casually "don't worry you get use to him after a while" I say seeing the looks on Pheobe and Phoenix's faces. We all head in the mines "the hole town was basically a mining operation" I say walking next fo Pheobe "they bore out this mountain like a grapefruit and smelted everything into cold-riveted selenium girders" podcast says. I can see the confusion in Pheobe's face "why would you make a steel beam out of an electro conductor like selenium?" She asked "no idea" I say "until one day they were forced to close down the whole enchilada" podcast says.

Phoenix looks at him "why?" She asked "well one by one miners who had worked for years began leaping down the mineshaft to their death" I say as we get closer to the creepy as shit Stoke craving in the wall "they called it the Shandorian curse" podcast trying to sound creepy. Okay I really wanna slapped this kid right now, we all looked at the cravings "who built these?" Pheobe asked "depends who you believe, one day they just showed up without explanation" podcast says. Fianlly we start walking them two home which was actually pretty peaceful like it usually is in this town, we get the the dirt farm and I was definitely much creeper up close "you okay?" Pheobe asked and I snapped out of my trance "yes i'm fine, say you mind if I stay a bit, I mean it's just that I have really got any friends" I say. Phoenix right away pulled me inside "of course you can stay, mum won't mind it all, she'd be thrilled that we made friends here" she says as Pheobe followed us inside.

Apon entering I could feel like I was being watched by something invisible to our eyes but it's probably just my imagination playing tricks on me form being in a creepy old house.