Chapter 7

Zoey's pov
We started walking back into town to try and find the ghost "I can't believe it's actually real" Phoebe says "yea it's crazy" I say and that's when a catilac pulled up in front of us after full on speeding out of a corn field. The window is rolled down and we see Trevor and Phoenix in the cat "hey" Trevor says "hey, this is podcast and zoey, their my friends" Phoebe says "you have friends?" Trevor says in disbelief as Phoenix flicks his forehead. I giggled a little at that "you have a car?" Phoebe asked "yeah, it's Catilac" Trevor says like we were meant to know that "hey dude, we need a ride, do you know how to drive?" Podcast asked him.

"He doesn't, he failed his drivers test three times" Phoebe says "get in the back" Phoenix says and we all get in and we all drive into town "so um you two gonna mention the kiss?" Phoenix asked me and Phoebe "what?!" Trevor and podcast both yelled. I saw Phoebe blush "first of all it was just on her cheek and second of all how do you know that?" I asked her "I have my ways" she says with a bit of a wink "so is this a bad time to ask her out?" Phoebe asked. I gave her my answer by giving her hand a light squeeze making her smile. "Okay so what the hell is going on?" Trevor asked "in the 1980's new York City was attacked" Phoebe says "yea we know the manhattan ghost stories" Phoenix says "the stories are real" I say.

Podcast then piped in "and so were the people that climbed a building and saved the world and fought back an invading arm of the undead, not to mention a 100-marshmallow man" he says. I smiled a little at the look on Phoenix's face "our grandfather was Egon Spengler, he was a ghostbuster" Phoebe says "not to mention her grandfather being Ray Stantz" podcast says pointing at me. We kept driving around town looking out for muncher or any signs of the thing "so what should we be looking out for?" Phoenix "evidence" podcast says as we kept driving. I looked out the window to try and see anything but yet no luck "can you stop breathing in my ear?" Trevor asked podcast who says no "you guys this is kinda stupid, are you sure you didn't see like a raccoon or like a possum" Trevor says and I see it "there!" I yelled and pointed it out.

Trevor and Phoenix both looked shocked that the saw it "is that a......?" Trevor couldn't finish his words "free floating metal muncher, definitely class 5" podcast says. I see Phoebe getting the proton pack ready "Okay, what do we do?" Phoenix asked "let's get him" podcast says and he accidentally activated and gunner seat "wow, it has a gunner seat" podcast says in amazement. The ghost looks at his the speed off "go go go!" Phoebe yelled and Trevor speeds off after it and a few times Phoebe unfortunately missed the ghost "Come Phoebe you can do this!" I yelled to her but of course trapping him doesn't go well and we almost crash "omg what just happened?" Phoenix says shocked.

I catch my breath "he's heading for the mountain" podcast says and we drive after him and this time when Phoebe catches him in the stream we get him in the trap "yes!" I yelled happily. We pulled to a stop and get out "yes we just caught a ghost!" I cheered and hugged Phoebe "wait we were here last night" Trevor says as we all looked in the direction of the mine.