Chapter 5

Zoey's pov
I was sat in the back of the car with Phoebe while podcast sat in the front with dad and we soon pulled up to the house, Phoebe and me went in first followed by dad and podcast. I looked around at some of the stuff "oh Aztec death whistle" dad says and then Podcast plows into if making me and Phoebe cover our ears as Phoebe's mum came into the room. She winced at the sound till it stop "what the hell is that?" She asked "Aztec death whistle, can I keep it?" Podcast aske "yes just don't do that again" she says as she looked at dad "hi" she says. Dad smiled at her "hello again" he says and I kept looking between the two "you brought them home" Phoebe's mum says "it's a service I provid, well I'm also an escort" dad says. Okay that did not sound right "that came out wrong" he says "the truth is I've always wounder what lurks inside this haunt box" dad says "right well the only thing lurking in here is my slowly dieing soul" Phoebe's mom says.

I kinda feel sorry for her now "is that what that smell is?" Dad asked half joking and miss Spengler gave dad a tour while me, podcast and Phoebe go up to her room. I held this small device in hand being completely fascinated by it "I think Grooberson's trying to bone your mom" podcast says and Phoebe had a slight look of surprise "that doesn't bover you?" Podcast asked her.
I looked up from what I was looking at "no of the it bovers me, I just don't exhibit emotions the Sam way everyone else does, inside I'm vomiting" Pheobe says. I admired the way the she she looked in the light coming in from the window "wait, isn't this what we saw earlier?" Podcast asked all if a sudden and me and Phoebe go over to see what he was looking at "The sumerians believed in a land of the dead, a dark and shadowy realm within the bowels of earth, the souls of the dead are ruled by a mighty God gozor and protected by a powerful gatekeeper and keymaster in order that gozer might rise up and walked the human plane again, the gatekeeper and keymaster must assume the form of beasts" he reads.

Well dame that doesn't sound good at all "what did we let out?" Phoebe asked in just as much surprise as I am "anyway you said you'd explain about your grandfather" podcast says to me. I take a deep breath "well I only found out a couple years ago who he was, I didn't think it was worth trying to get in contact with him since he never bovered to try and find me" I say looking at my feet "oh I'm sorry" phoenix says as she walked into the room. I gave them all my best smile "don't worry about it guys, my life turned our pretty good regardless" I say and a bit later podcast went home while I was allowed to spend the night after asking dad and Miss Spengler.