Chapter 10

Zoey's pov
On the drive back I held Phoebe's hand trying to comfort her the best I could and soon we made it back to the house, Phoebe called for her mum and we see her just sat on a chair looking out the window "mum?" Phoenix asked as she came inside. Mrs Spengler whispered something we couldn't hear "mum are you okay?" Phoebe asked and when Mrs Spengler turns to us her eyes were glowing red "there is no mum there is only zuul" she says with a deep growling  voice. Finally Trevor came inside with podcast "what's happening right now?" He asked seeing his mum and slowly me and Phoebe walked closer to Mrs Spengler we tried to get her to respond but she didn't listen. All of a sudden she jumped forward towards me "are you the keymaster?" She askes me as she tucked hair behind my ear, I was to freaked out to respond or move "mum leave her alone" Phoenix says and that's when another earthquake happens and her mum goes out the window towards the mountain "we gotta do something" I say as Pheobe rushed outside and as we followed we see her digging around in the dirt and she finds a wire "this isn't a farm, its a trap" she says.

We head down to the laboratory and got into the jumpsuits ready to fight "this is what he's been working on all those years, he came here to finish what the original ghostbusters started" Phoebe says. That's when it clicked "to trap gozer" I say and Phoebe nodded "out in that dirt field?" Phoenix asked "exactly, these big silos act as a capacitor" Phoebe says "what's a capacitor?" Trevor asked "would it kill you to read?" Phoebe asked annoyed "would it kill you to just tell me?" Trevor snapped back. Phoebe then explained "once activated these towers can hold a charge for one moment but in that one moment they can power 100s of traps" Phoebe says. There's one thing I need to ask "so how do we get gozer into the field?" I asked "gozer is protected by two evil spirits" Phoebe says "the key master and the gatekeeper" Phoenix says "she needs both of them, gatekeeper no gozer" Phoebe says. That would definitely work  "but first these spirits must possess two human souls" podcast says "like mum" Phoenix says "so they can unite......Formally" Phoebe says and after a few awkward seconds I realised what she meant "Okay ew" I say.

The keymaster must be the thing that got dad and we hurried to get the gear and Ecto-1 from the police station which was a lot easier then i thought it was gonna be since all the ghost about were keeping people busy. Me, Phoebe and podcast checked the basement while Trevor and Phoenix got Ecto-1"got anything?" Podcast asked "no just more stupid guys" Phoebe says as we kept looking" I fianlly see where they were as did podcast "a jail inside a jail" he says as Phoebe joined us. She looked confused at what he was talking about "what are you talking about?" She asked and that's when she saw what we did "no no no!" She says panicked as we ran to the bars "it's an ANSI Class one electromagnetic deadbolt" she says. Podcast looked at her " I believe in you" he says "it's unpickable you dimwit" I say and now we try to think of another plan the  podcast started to reach though the bars "what are you doing?" Phoebe asked then I realised what he was about to do "wait don't!" I yelled but it was to late.

he realised muncher who ate though the bars before speeding off and finally we get the gear and get it into the Ecto-1 one with Trevor and Phoenix waiting for us "now let's go save the world" Phoenix says as she was the one driving and we hurried to where we found that craving.