Herobrine's mansion

Sky got up and saw Skyler and Trumu. They wondered why they teleported to the forest instead of home. They heard a scream and saw a little cabin surrounded by zombies. They got there and killed the zombies and saw two villagers.
"Thank you for saving us" said one.
"No problem" said sky.
"My name is victor and we need your help" said one villager.
"Whats wrong?" Asked Trumu.
"You nees to stop Herobrine from summoning the wither on this world" said victor.
"We have supplies that can help you" said the other villager.
"When you walk on the path there should be a mansion, there you will find and defeat some bosses" said victor.
After they got supplies they followed the path and saw the mansion. They had to kill the skeleton king first. When they got in they saw the skeleton and battled it. After they defeated it they went to the next boss. The next boss was Benetha the witch. When they got there they battled her and defeated her and her minions. Next boss was a spider (I forgot the name). They got there and killed it. After they had Zatho the mage. They got there and killed him. Zatho was the last boss and after they defeated him they were happy.
"I cant belive we killed all bosses" said Sky joyfully.
"However you did forget one boss" said a voice.
"HEROBRINE!!!" Screamed Trumu.
Herobrine was next to soulsand with 2 heads on it and Herobrine held the last head.
"Dont let him spawn the wither!" Yelled Skyler.
"Too late" said Herobrine putting on the last head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi sorry for not updating in a long time please dont murder me in my sleep...anyway can you guess where I got this chapter from? ;)