new power

Skyler, Sky, and Trumu were going through the mountains till they finally found a village. They settled there and had a healer take Sky in. Trumu stayed with Sky and Skyler went to walk around the village. Suddenly the sky was gray and fire surrounded the village. Herobrine walked around the village looking for Sky, Skyler, and Trumu. Some archers tried to hit Herobrine but he hit them with fire before they could shoot him. Skyler couldn't let this go on. She had to get him away from the village. She decided to get his attention then run for it. She threw a rock at Herobrine and ran.
Herobrine felt the rock hit the back of his head and saw Skyler run towards the mountains and he went after her.
Skyler started to climb the mountains. When she reached the top Herobrine was already there and started to throw fire at Skyler. She dodged them and tried not to fall off the mountain.
Then Skyler almost fell off edge. Herobrine then summoned lightning and hit Skyler. And with that she fell off the mountain.
~~~~~~(time skip about 3 days or so)~~~~~~
Skyler was on the ground. She tried to get up but fell. Then for some reason she felt as if the forest was calling to her. She started to crawl towards thw forest.
When she reached it she felt her strength regain and felt as if all her pain had just vanished. She thought to herself that maybe when she got hit by the lightning and fell off the mountain she had gotten plant powers. She got up and started to walk back to the village.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So heres another chapter I hope you enjoyed and i'll try to see if I can update a little more often.