The Battle of Life and Death (1)

Whom do you think would win in this bout?

The one who governs Life from the council. "Ceres Fauna"

Or,

The grim reaper's first apprentice in which governs death from the underworld. "Mori Calliope"

——————————————————

"You dare actually to challenge me? I, the grim reaper's first ever apprentice, Mori Calliope?" A pink haired girl with full black clothing said while staring menacingly at someone.

"Of course, or else the war on the fountain of life will never stop." A girl with green hair responded back to the grim reaper girl.

"I guess so, well then, amuse me." A scythe appears on her hand as she started to walk towards the green hair girl.

"Oh I definitely will." She walks towards the grim reaper completely unarmed, but everything around her was sprouting into life, the grass, trees, water and living beings are appearing.

Although at the grim reaper's location, everything around her was dying, even the crows turns into skeletons, the grass, flowers withered, the water vaporized into thin air.

The green haired girl held her hand out and a tree sprouted quickly right beside her and it quickly grew a golden apple, it dropped into her hands and she took a bite out of it.

Everything around her started to grow exponentially fast, it was like watching a timelapse of an entire forest growing.

The grim reaper Mori Calliope, have now prepared herself to lunge forward towards the one who governs Life, she moves her scythe to the side preparing to slash after lunging forward.

The one who governs Life Ceres Fauna, have materialized a blade in her hand, it's made out of wood, but it's incredibly sharp.

A long silence went on for a while, until...

Mori lunges forward towards Fauna and slashes with her Scythe, meanwhile Fauna made huge trees to shield herself from the attacker, however it wasn't strong enough as it managed to cut through the thick wall of tree.

But before the scythe can scratch Fauna, her trees that she made earlier, the roots from the ground flew towards Fauna and managed to pull her back before she was hit by the scythe.

Now it was Fauna's turn of counter attack, huge amount of trees sprouted from the ground and the roots latched around Mori trying to keep her still, and then Fauna rushes towards Mori going in for the kill.

But that was useless, Mori just phases right through the roots that latched around her and rushes towards Fauna again, this time she was faster as she turned her lower part into a ghost like thing making her able to fly and go faster than average speed.

Fauna however continued running forward not even using her ability, Mori got confused by this, but she continued running towards her, wanting to end the fight here and now.

Both of them clashes, Fauna manages to stop Mori's scythe with her own wooden sword.

Mori was baffled by this, something made out of wood was able to stop her scythe.

Fauna let's go of the wooden blade and Mori suddenly falls over a bit, Fauna dodges to the side and then materializes another Wooden Blade and does a horizontal slice to Mori's neck.

As the blade continues to descend towards Mori's neck and it reaches her nape...

——————————————————

A/n: decided to part 2 this, I'll try to fit this fanfic in my schedule of school.