A Dream

A hotel was your current home, for now, you had pushed the beds together to make a better one for you and the other girls plus you were currently out looking for fresh clothes for Annie as she had jumped into the pool that wasn't very clean.

You took Mary with you as you were currently loving her new look.

Redhead, tattoos, and thicker than a bowl of oatmeal she was not just your wraith-made human, she was about to feel all your lust.

"Why do you have the child again?" She asked

"My daughter...come on she needs someone to take care of her...besides she's got 4 kills under her belt," you said

Mary looked unimpressed.

"Have her call me when she gets 400,000 then I'll be impressed" she said

"Guess that's why you girls are here...to teach her"

From what you gathered about Annie, her favorite color was purple and she loved bows in her hair, thanks to Susie she loved pink hair as well.

"Any word on where the others are being held?" You asked as you searched through the shirts

"No...Rin and Wendy are searching as best as they can but nothing...I'm impressed that you are willing to go so far for these no-" she said as she stopped mid-sentence seeing some young girls hit on you.

She growled and looked at the mirror then looked around to see it was clear as she walked into it and waited.

You left the store in a hurry that you didn't notice Mary was not with you as you spoke.

"You know as my guard of wraith you were...mary?..." You said looking around

In the shop, Mary grinned as she watches the girls change. Soon she moved in rending flesh from bone on the girls as their screams of pain soon filled the air drawing the attention of the shop and patrons that were outside and next to the shop.

You heard this and watch as the crimson palette soon decorated the carpet of the store.

(For the non-clever...the blood stained the carpet)

"Ah...there she is"

Mary carved her initials into her latest victims as she soon looked for her escape.

You waited in the food court thinking and wishing you could have a decent rest.

Lately, your sleep schedule has been like a pornstar...getting fucked up and you only manage a minimum of an hour at the most.

Mary sat with you as her smile turned to a look of concern.

"You okay?" She asked

"Huh...yeah...yeah just tired...was what you did needed?" You asked

"Hey... you're my man and if a bitch has to learn the hard way, then call me the reaper," she said

You shook your head and soon drove back to the hotel with Mary.