Day damn 1

Another trip...you were on your phone as you looked up the place you were going...a place that was between the ass end of no where and the dick tip of not wanting to be here.

Your parents were military....Marines, your mom a Captain and your dad Colonel, their whole lives revolved around the marines, as you remembered you had an.....okay child hood but it could have been better if they were around.

They were in the Pentagon providing support to the other that needed it....but it seemed you werent on the list so you spent time with your Aunt Mary and Uncle Aaron who were military as well, Mary a Lieutenant and your Uncle a Sargent.

They drove you to the base after they picked you up from their airport, they were happy to see you....you.....not so much.

"So.....how was florida (Y/N)?" Asked Mary

".....fine....thought I was gonna see them today...." you say

"Hey....its not all bad (Y/N)...there plenty to do in Tombstone bud" said Aaron

You sigh as they pulled up to the base, most of your stuff was already shipped there and set up in a room. Aaron and Mary walked you to the room you were gonna stay in on the barracks.

"So your stuff is already here...and we thought we get it set up for you" said Mary.

They open the door and your playstation, Xbox and Computer were there along with your TV and VR set as well.

"You know back in my day we had Atari" said Aaron

"Pays to run tech support unc....plus I like options" you say

"Clearly.....anyways your registered at Luke High school and your classes begin in a week so enjoy your freedom for now...there are place to go but dont wonder to far"

They left the room and you layed down on the bed going to sleep.

6 days passed and you spent them either masterbating to VR porn, playing video games or both. It was clearly time to get out and get some fresh air, so you put on boots a shirt, your favorite hoodie and pants then text your aunt and uncle you were going put to celebrate your last day of freedom.

Mary gave you a code to get off base and let the guard in the front know you were leaving.

You walked a good distance to see possible two places they looked remotely tolerable a bar you couldn't drink at called " Zombies" and a place next to it called " Lounge 69" which made you giggle and turn 13 again.

You looked at each one and saw a cute girl in Zombies.

"Sold" you said to yourself

You walked in and there was a band playing some kind of metal that was actually very good, you leaned against the bar and they bartender who looked no older then you gave you a beer.

"Oh...um I'm only 16" you say

The bartender shrugged and walked away, you shrugged and took the beer drinking it.

"Ok...not bad tombstone...one point for you...."

You continue to listen to the band as you heard a voice.

"Hi there"

You looked to see the cute girl that brought you in their in the first place.