Ooohh piece of Candy

You fell asleep with Annie on Lady Demitrscu because she felt uneasy as if she was being watched.

The house has limited rooms and the girls whined because the master bedroom wasn't big enough so you slept down stairs with Lady D and Itachi.

You were the first one up and saw Annie watching cartoons with Mr. Tibbers and eating cereal as you leaned down and kissed her head.

"Morning cutie"

"Morning daddy" she said

"Sleep okay?" You asked

"A bit ..still felt creeped out"

You made coffee...something you never do but you did it.

"Yeah I know what you mean I felt it too nugget"

"Maybe the house is haunted" she said

You looked at the table in the kitchen and saw Wendy and Rin there shaking their heads as if to say "not me".

"Oh yeah....what makes you say that?"

"I hear a lot of moaning and a weird squeaky sound too"

You were a bit embarrassed as two nights before you had a love feast with the legion and the moaning and the bed got a good work out as you nearly broke the frame.

"I didn't hear anything"

"Hmmm....maybe I got a special power" she said

"Maybe you do nugget....like the power of taking a bath when I tell you"

She whined.

"Just....just go cause you're starting to smell like a dead body....that's been left in the sun....after eating taco bell.....for 8 months" you said.

"Fine...I'll go"

She was so defeated as she went to clean up and you felt a pair of Ds on your back and a pair of Fs on your head.

"Morning ladies"

"Morning dear" said Demitrscu

"Husband" said Itachi

"You ladies sleep okay?" You asked

"Strangely no"

"Something uneasy is in this house....many people died here" said Itachi

"How you figure?"

"A feeling husband...and I trust my feelings when it happens"

You welcome the newest person into your group of lovers....her name... Himiko Toga...or as the town of knew her as....Ghostface.

She was very very clingy and had no trouble showing her love for you as she kissed you deeply and used tongue.....a whole bunch....she wasn't bad at it but when she did it gave you an instant boner so her and Susie often got into it and you were the one who often got stabbed at the end.

"The girl....the one with the fangs" said Itachi

"Um...uh....uhhhh...Toga I think....why what's up?" You asked giving her coffee as you sipped yours.

"She would make an excellent wife"

You choked on the coffee as Lady D was coming to your aid and Itachi stopped her with her hand up.

You started breathing hard.

"What?!"

"You don't see it husband?" She asked

"See what?!"

"Your sins....you have 5 of us...you manifested us to your liking wither it was pop media or past history we are bound to you for all eternity as your brides" she said