We Are Legion ( Susie Lemon)

Dead.....your aunt and uncle were dead and it was by your hand....mostly, that brought your kill count to 3 now.

You were in your room staring at the ceiling after they were buried, one part of you wanted your parents to show up but just as you expected they didn't.

"Pfft....typical....didn't even bother to show up to the funeral....assholes" you said.

You went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower, the water was like a promise of ever loving bliss as it struck your back. You looked at the ground to see not water but blood go into the drain, you simple shook your head to clear it and saw that it had return from the deep shade of red to a clear color as you got out.

You only put on your boxers and a tank top as you put on the tv only to shut it off quickly as the news was on talking about your aunt and uncle murder.

You had no idea what to feel....sadness because you killed the only people that ever gave a damn about you or excitement because after your first kill you were able to do it again.

You decided to call it a night and just go to bed for now.

It was about 3am when susie snuck into your room again and this time she took off her hoodie and got into bed with you

You rolled over and placed your arm over her pulling her close.

"Hey Susie"

She stiffen up and blushed heavily making a high pitch squealing sound.

"S-s-sorry I'll just"

You kissed her shoulder and her neck as she moaned a bit.

"You and your friends brought out something in me...and it needs to be tame"

You got hard hearing her moan as you slowly got erect.

Susie didn't fight it as she turned to you kissing you, her hands went into your boxer and started to stroke you as all of your 10 inches was now at attenion.

"Oh wow your so big" she said

"All of it gonna be yours in a moment"

You kept kissing her as she stroked you more moaning into your mouth.

You pinned her to the bed and took off her panties but left her skirt on. She had a look on her face that said "ravage me daddy", and "be gentle daddy".

You slowly pushed into her as she tighten around you and flinched as her toes curled up, you waited for a moment as she nodded. You started thrusting in her slowly, she gasped and moaned wrapping her legs around your waistband her hands around your neck. You planted your hands on the side of her and gradually picked up speed as she started to moan a bit more.

Her pain soon turn to pleasure as you weren't gonna question if you were good or not, you acted like the guys in the pornos you watched and the VR games you played.

You slapped her ass making her moan your name.

"Say my name" your ordered

"Wha?" She asked

You slapped her ass harder.

"Say my fucking name!"

You pushed deeper.

"Ah! (Y/N)!" She said

"You want it!"

"I do! Give me your big load!"

You pulled out of her and started to Jack off near her face as she open her mouth and you came on her face and her tongue as well.

She kissed your dick swallowing what she could then she started sucking your cock.