Believers (Julie Lemon)

What you thought was a cursed spirit now became a personal pet that you called " The Witch".

Good part was you were the only one who could see her, Bad part she was rather hostile toward the other girls so you had to train her

"Gotta say...witch is thicc as hell" you said to yourself.

You were lying down on the couch back in the hideout as the witch nuzzled into you, you gave her head pats as she was about to reach for your pants.

"Well guess I have to make you happy as well...though I am curious why I can only see you"

Her hand went into your pants stroking you a bit but the moment was ruin as the girls came back....or was it?.....no it was....maybe?

"So how does it feel to be back" asked Francine

"Relaxing for one" you said

"To bad we had to burn down that nice ass house" said Joslyn.

"Yeah....I'm already missing hot water..."

Susie got on your lap.

"Baby...I know its"

You looked at your imaginary watch on your wrist.

"A nut to bust o clock but-"

"Pleeeeasssssseeeeeeeee~" she asked with her "puppy" eyes which were basically her fuck me eyes.

"Later...ok...right now I've been thinking about the fire headed, pickaxe psychopath"

You thought about her with Susie on your lap getting hard, the moment you saw her face....she had a devil smirk and angel eyes that had you hypnotized.

"Ohhh~ Baby your friend wants to come out~" said Susie as she reached for your junk.

The witch growled and stood up as you held up a hand to stop her grabbing Susie's hand.

"Later...for now"

You sat up kissing Susie.

"Fucking party now"

"Sorry stud but cant happen" said Julie.

"What...why not...wait cause of her right?" You asked

"Yup...she killed 4 more cops and Meyers put the town on martial law...in fact the owner of Zombies is being forced to shut down" said Francine

With Susie on your lap grinding on you slightly and the witch pressing her double Ds on your back her hand in your pants. You decided to act on your original plan and frame that botch Karen into being the pick axe killer.

You told all the girls the plan and they loved the idea.

Only thing was they had to find the original and sense she showed you her face maybe you could convince her to play nice with the other girls cause she did have a chance to kill you and she didnt.