• chapter 13 •

"You so pretty," he beamed at you. "stay with me tonight?"

You nodded slowly in agreement before taking a sip of your water.

"You good?" He asked while chuckling.

"No... you just snatched my soul, of course I'm not," you laughed.

"Oh yeah? What'd I do?" He asked with a smirk and you rolled your eyes, throwing the blanket over your head.

"You're annoying," you mumbled from under the blankets.

"I can't hear you," he chuckled, ripping the blankets off of your face now. You sat there, flustered and feeling defeated finally meeting his gaze.

"Do you want me to... return the favor?" You muttered.

"Why you gotta say it like that? I did it because I wanted to, Doesn't mean you have to do the same. I mean unless you really in the mood right now, I'm not stopping you," he chuckled.

"Oh thank God, I hate sucking dick," you joked and he smacked his lips at you immediately.

"I'm kidding!" you snapped back.

"Prove it, then," he laughed.

"I will," you shrugged. "But not right now, you ruined it."

He rolled his eyes before pushing you down into the bed playfully, while wrapping his arms around you, kissing you only a dozen more times.

•••

Your eyes fluttered open and you woke up in the morning in Melo's bed. Images from the night before flashed in your mind and you smiled at all of the thoughts. It consisted of you remembering you had a cat to go feed, kissing Melo all night until you couldn't breathe, and finally losing all of your energy and falling asleep in each other's arms.

"Wake that asssss up," you heard Melo yell.

You sat up and stretched out. It took you a second to gain stability. You got up out of his bed and found him in the kitchen. You looked at him sideways, cocking a brow at him.

"Good morning.... why are you always already up? It's so early." You laughed, studying what he had on. He was down to his colorful briefs and a wife beater on. "...and your fit is chaotic."

"Oh my fault, didn't think I had to be dressed up already at 7 in the morning," he chuckled. You watched him as he was focused on dividing the pancakes onto two separate places.

He walked over to you with the plate and syrup in hand.

You cooked for me?" You cheesed, beaming up at him.

"Yeah, it's nothing," he shrugged.

You sat down and took the plate from his hand. You poured the syrup on top of the pancakes. You cut them up and took a bite. He sat down in the chair beside you with his own plate. While he ate his and he anticipated your reaction to them.

"How they taste?"

"Good enough," you shrugged and he nodded before leaning in to give you a peck on the lips.

"Sticky lips," he chuckled.

"You should've known that," you giggled before taking another bite.

"Yeah, I ain't even gonna lie, those are the microwaveable ones," he shrugged and you laughed.

"Now why don't you know how to make actual pancakes? At least?" You replied.