Nine

William POV

Smile not leaving my face it's like this is the day I've been waiting for so long, I didn't even know that this day would finally come. What happened was unexpected, I didn't know that she would agree to this, I know how tough this woman is and I know this will never be easy.

She was sleeping peacefully and I can't get my eyes off of her, she still looks the same... So beautiful... so delicate. I've been watching her here in her room for hours now, of course, I knocked on her door earlier to check on her but when she did not respond I opened her door to see this view.

The night sky was already visible, I went near her and sat on her bed next to her...

She didn't even eat dinner and just went to sleep... she's really tired...

I brushed her hair lightly avoiding waking her up...

"Sleep well my love, tomorrow you will see part of my world"

=========================================

Miranda POV

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...

"Ugh! So noisy!" I reached for my alarm to turn it off and went back to sleep when suddenly I remembered something.

"Shit! First day!" I shouted to myself. I jolt up to my bed and check the clock again. It is already 7 a.m., and we will need to go to work before 8 a.m. I hurriedly went to the bathroom to do my thing. I wouldn't like to get a bad impression on my first business trip.

30 mins after...

I hurriedly went out of the room thinking that Will had gone to his office.. of course! He is the boss so he is always early!

But I was greeted with the site of Will eating at the dining table and looking at me.

"Where you going?" he casually asks as if he doesn't know we will be late for work.

"Uhh.. work?" I said. Isn't it obvious!? Oh my gosh, what's with this guy?

"Come...eat first then we will go." he casually said and continued eating his breakfast while scrolling on his iPad.

I contemplated for a minute...well, eating breakfast would help me think better later. So I decided to join him.

Breakfast consists of eggs, ham, bread, and of course coffee and since I don't drink coffee I'll pass for it.

He was seated at the right end while me on the other side. Good thing, the food was already in front of me so no need to ask for his help, so I carefully started to get the egg and bread then he suddenly spoke making me jump a little in my seat.

"There's a hot chocolate available, if you want I can get it for you," he said

I looked at him and he was looking at me so I immediately looked away and went back to my food. "No, it's okay. I'll get it. Where is it?" I ask.

"It's in the kitchen," He said in an obvious tone, and because of that I mentally slapped myself. 

Of course, it's in the kitchen, you idiot!

I mentally slapped myself and got up from my seat to go to the kitchen. I need that Hot Choco to energize me.

After pouring some Choco and went back to the table to start eating. I need to finish eating because I don't want to be the reason for us to be late.

I cleared my throat and looked at him "What time do you usually go to work...sir?" I ask hesitantly.

He looked up at me and put down his iPad "I go to work anytime I want...but today, since you are my Secretary, Jessa will give you all my schedules and you will answer all my phone calls from now on" he said in a flat tone.