Two

"Are you okay?" Misty asked as we got into my apartment.

I walked towards the living room and sat on my sofa. I leaned my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hands.

I don't know what to feel anymore... Why did he need to go back? I'm not even totally over with my separation from Micheal and here he is showing his jerk face. Ugh! I hate my life...

I know I shouldn't overreact to him because he didn't do anything...he just stared at her, but I can't help it because, technically..he's still my boyfriend. After all, we didn't officially break up.

I felt Misty's hand on my shoulder, which made me look up at her. She was standing in front of me looking down at me with a worried look on her face.

"I can stay here if you want to" she offered. I shook my head no and looked away. I heard her sigh, and she sat next to me.

"I'll be okay Misty," I said in a low and tired voice.

"But.." She was about to say something but I quickly cut her off and turned my head to look at her.

"I'll be fine..don't worry too much about me and you have an important meeting tomorrow, right?" I said.

"Yeah..okay..okay..but call me okay? If you want to talk about it" she said. I nodded and smiled reassuringly, she smiled back and stood up and I did the same.

"Okay, I'll go now. I'll text you tomorrow, we need to meet up." She said. I rolled my eyes at her and chuckled.

"Okay..mom," I said. That made us both laugh.

Then suddenly her face became serious and she put her hands on each side of my shoulder, looking at me intently.

"Sooner or later you'll need to face him, you can't run from him forever, you know that." She said.

She's right... But not now. I can't...

I sighed as I looked away and just nodded at her. She removed her hands from my shoulder and walked towards the center table and grabbed her bag.

"Okay, I should go. Bye, see you tomorrow, okay?" She said, smiling at me.

"Okay, thank you," I said while smiling at her.

"It's nothing," she said, waving her hands and walking towards the door before she stepped out of my condo. She flew a kiss on me that made me chuckle and wave, then she finally shut the door closed.

I slumped down and rested my head on the Sofa's headrest and stared at the ceiling...

He's now more powerful and far richer than Micheal and, in just a blink of an eye, he could do anything he wanted...

I stood up and decided to call it a night before I went to bed. I went to wash my face and did my thing in the bathroom and changed into my nighties.

I lay under my bed's cover and just stared at the ceiling again..and all I could think of was his intense stares at the bar... He has changed a lot, he looks more mature and powerful now. He finally gets what he wanted before.

And all night I didn't think of Micheal anymore...instead it's Will kept on popping into my head...

===================

I suddenly groaned and tried to reach for my phone that was on the bedside table with my eyes still closed... Who the hell could this be?

I answered the call and slammed back down on my bed with my eyes still shut. You can't blame me... I barely slept last night because of that..that guy!!

"Uh..hello?" I said, my voice hoarse.

"Shit! Miranda!! Where the hell are you!?" David shouted angrily from the other line and I slightly pulled the phone away from my ears because of his ranting.

"Shit" I muttered as I realized why he was fuming.

"Get your ass here in 15 minutes, Miranda! They are waiting for you! Hurry up!" He said and quickly hung up.

I hurriedly went to my drawer and found a suitable dress to wear and walked towards my bathroom.

Today is the signing of the contract. They chose me as the model for a well-known clothing brand for a month.

After 10 minutes, I finished everything and, honestly, this was my first time doing my make-up and dressing up in just a short time.

I quickly went down the stairs while hopping and putting on my stilettos, I went down the stairs and to the door, locking it and closing it behind me.

And headed to my baby Porsche parked in my garage. I got inside and buckled my seat, then I started my car and drove off.

=====================

"Finally!, here she is!" David said and went towards me. I looked around and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry... I'm late" I said and went to sit beside David.

"It's okay Miss Aguirre, the owner's son is not yet here anyway." The woman dressed in a business coat said, I just nodded at her and smiled.

David leaned in my ear and whispered. "I already signed the papers for you"

I looked at him questioningly.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I asked in disbelief.

"I read everything in the contract and I know you'll also agree to it and they're in a rush to sign the contract. I'll give you the copy later for you to read", he explained.

I sighed in defeat. What can I do? He had already signed it without me. Nice manager, right!?..Not...

After 5 minutes of waiting patiently. The door suddenly burst open. I turned my head towards the door, only to find the last guy I wanted to see right now.

"Sorry I'm late," he said and walked into the center and seats.

I looked at him like I had just seen a ghost, and with every gesture, he made me never leave my eyes on him.

"Miss Aguirre..Mr. Smith, this is Mr. William Blake..son of Mrs. Christina Blake, owner of the famous brand Tina." The woman introduced him. He smiled at David and then our eyes met..again.. those green eyes...

He smirks at me and then suddenly, like in every movie... my heart stops beating.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith," he said, nodding at David. I didn't turn to David because, for some unknown reason, I couldn't look away from him.

Then his eyes moved into mine..making my body freeze and I felt chills travel through my spine.

"Miss Aguirre..." He said with a long pause, smirking at me. Those eyes..that damn smirk...

"Nice to see you..again," he said. And just like that, it's like my lungs and heart stop working.

Damn you, Will!!

------------

Please do Comment and Vote (^_−)☆