Chapter Six

No One's POV
"Miraboo" a voice came from outside as the person knocked on the door before barging in, "Got your party pants on? 'Cause I.." Augustín stopped abruptly as he stared at the visions. "I...broke into Bruno's tower, I found his last visions. The family's in trouble. The house is breaking, Luisa's gift is fading. Y/N might die, and I think it's all because of...me?" Mirabel confessed, as Augustín stared at her with wide eyes.

Mirabel's father slowly walked towards her, moving her so he could get a better look at the visions. "Pa?" Mirabel asked as her fathers face remained the same. "We say nothing. Abuela wants tonight to be perfect. Until the Guzmáns leave, you did not break into Bruno's tower. The magic is not dying. The house is not breaking. Luisa's gift is not fading and Y/N can't know she might die. No one will know. Just act natural. No one has to know."

Augustín and Mirabel heard a squeak from the other end of the hall, looking towards the sound, Mirabel internally groaned. "I know." Dolores whispered squeaking again as she ran away, "She's gonna tell everyone." Mirabel sighed as her father kept the same look on his face, "...Miercoles."

Everyone was sitting at the table ready to eat. Mirabel was sitting in between her father and Isabela, Isabela was sitting beside Mirabel and Mariano, Dolores was sitting across from Mirabel and next to Camilo, Abuela was sitting at the end of the table next to Mariano's mamá, Luisa was sitting across from Abuela and Y/N was sitting next to Luisa and Augstín.

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the encanto." Abuela commented as she gestured to the rest of the people sitting at the table. "Yes. Then, let's hope tonight won't be a horrible disaster." Mirabel and Dolores were staring into each other's souls but were quickly interrupted, "Avocado?" Mariano asked, putting the bowl right in front of Mirabel's face.

Mirabel rushed to move it out of the way but found out it was too late, when she saw Dolores whispering into Camilo's ear. Camilo shapeshifted into Mirabel, Bruno then Y/N as he hit his chest before turning back into himself, but with a weird face. "Camilo, fix your face." Félix whispered, causing him to shake his face back to normal before looking at Mirabel then Y/N, a small frown on his face.

"Water?" Isabela asked as she put the pitcher of water in front of Mirabel's face, blocking her vision again. When the water was moved out of the way she saw Camilo whispering into Félix's ear, causing him to spit out his water in shock, getting it all over the place.

Everybody froze for a second before slowly resuming what they were doing. "Mirabel." Abuela said, catching the girl's attention, "The cream, please." Mirabel turned to her pa as he grabbed the bowl, his hand shaking nervously, as gave it to Mirabel. Mirabel looked over and saw Félix whispering into Pepa's ear, her mouth agape as she contained the information, a huge cloud above her head.

"Pepa, the cloud." Abuela pointed out, "Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies." she repeated as she aggressively combed through her hair. Mirabel saw the looks the other half of the table gave as they looked over at Y/N as she obliviously ate her food. Cracks started to form underneath the spot Mirabel was sitting at causing her to panic. "Mirabel." Mirabel shot her head up, hitting her head on the table while doing so.

"Everything...Okay?" Mariano asked, worried about the girl. "Everything is great." Augustín answered for her, "She's just- excited! For you to propose. Which, uh, you should do! As- fast as you can." Y/N looked up from her plate with a confused expression on her face. "Uh, I was actually gonna-"

"You were actually gonna! Great!" Mirabel cut in, moving Isabela's chair so it faced Mariano. "W-we-well, since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to start with a song." his mother said as she held onto Mariano's arm, "Luisa, could you bring over the Piano?" Luisa started to stress again, causing Y/N to pat her shoulder sympathetically as she got up. "Okay." she cried.