Fuck My Life (1)

It's been a week since your sister's funeral. The asshats that called themselves her and your parents showed up. It had taken a lot of self control not to beat the shit out of them, they didn't deserve to be there and had no right showing up.

They ruined her life. And yours.

Now you did nothing but sleep and work. Honestly it didn't feel the same without your little sister. You missed her...

You hadn't even gone into her room...

The house was so...empty now.

Your phone buzzed. Another message from the new owner of the pizzaplex. She hadn't stopped messaging you for the past couple of weeks since she reopened the place.

Couldn't she just let you grieve? You didn't want any sort of compensation for losing your sister...

You shouldn't have ever let her work there...

You peeked at the texts, as your phone went off five more times. Fuck my life...

Hey! Y/n! Please stop by... I don't mean to buy you but I promise it'll be worth it!

Ugh. She wouldn't leave you alone till you did what she wanted. You knew that at this point that she was a very stubborn and persistent woman.

Fine... what time? You sent the message and waited.

You got a response almost immediatly.

11:30pm please? After closing time!

You didn't respond. Even though you'd rather grab a drink and sleep, you would go tonight. Just to get this woman to finally leave you the fuck alone.

Checking the time it was currently 8:43pm. So still a few hours before you had to bother getting out of bed.

The empty house was defening, you'd been alone here before. When you hadn't known about her existence, but after the time you'd spent with her it showed how different your life had been with her.

Even with the cancer, she had brought life to your home.

The last time you'd spoken to her was when you dropped her off for work... and she was such In a rush to get inside that you hadn't even been able to say anything to her except a quick goodbye.

"Ugh dammit why did she have to die..." the worst part is...

You didn't even know how or why she died.

The news never clarified exactly what had happened.

All that you knew was that the old boss had been kidnapping children and started the place of fire.

But no other details were shared with the public.

Which infuriated you. You deserved to know why and how she died...

You weren't looking forward to going to that stupid place....

(Short start but we'll get it going)