Prove it (3)

You sat there silently. Fuming.

For the past thirty minutes you sat here and listened to the bullshit coming out of Embers mouth.

Claiming she's your sister and she's possesing this Animatronic because some dude killed her and burned the pizzaplex out of revenge for his own death? Like the fuck?

There was more too it, a whole complex story. She left out no detail.

Real creative but obviously not fucking real.

"Alright. I dunno what kind of game you think this is... but bringing me here to tell me your my dead sister... fuck off I'm out."

"W-wait..." She called to you her eyes sad.

The alligator who hadn't said a word the entire time stepped up to you.

"Hey, this isn't particularly my business and I understand it's hard for you to believe this... we know how it sounds but... what if your close mindedness stopa you from still being able to have your sister around. What if she truly is your sister... you could like test her.. ask questions only she would know... " he looked back at the cheetah, "I mean... if I were you. I'd want to be sure..."

You stood there, back to them.

Why were you even considering listening to these things? They were just robots... nothing they said was real.

But...a part of you wanted it to be tour sister.

Even though you didn't believe an ounce of what she had said... you didn't like that she was gone.

So even if there was a slim chance...

"Whats the first things we did when I got custody over you?" You asked her.

Disgusted that you even spoke to her like she was your sister.

"You took me out to eat... and got me whatever I wanted. Then we spent the afternoon with you getting to know me and then telling me about yourself even though I was stubborn and didn't say much... then you took me shopping to decorate my room however I wanted...and after getting it organized we stayed up all night watching movies I'd never seen eating junk food and drinking soda which had been so exciting to me... the next day though I was sick..." she laughed at the last part remembering how she had thrown up Litterally on him.

You stayed silent. Your mind reeling...

"And I thought you would freak out like mom and dad... but you laughed it off. Called into work and took care of me... you- you promised you'd make everything better. That you'd give me all the love amd care I'd missed out on... that you'd keep me safe...that we would be each other's reason to fight this cruel world..."

You took a shakey breath. There's no way this Animatronic would have this information...

Was it really her? It had to be..

"I-its really you?" You turned and looked at her.

She stood up and approached you, her eyes soft.

"I swear... its me. I just don't have my old body..." she scoffed, "I know how crazy that is but... I'd never lie to you."

It was her eyes. Somehow you could see it in her eyes, it truly was her.

They did say eyes are the window to the soul...

"...Im sorry..."

"Whay for?" She scrunched her eyes confused.

"I didn't keep my promise... I didn't keep you safe.'

Monty frowned. It was his fault, him and your brother had both failed you but it was Monty who had killed you.

Which was something Ember had left out, Ember didn't tell him about the  relationship with Monty she had or that Afton had forced him to kill her.

"Yn you didn't even know what was happening here. It's not your fault..."

"I should of made you stay home... I never should've let you work here..."

"We both know I wouldn't have listened. You couldn't coddle me... I had to male my own decisions. It's unfortunate that it led to this but... Im happy here. And... now I still get to have you in my life."

Granted Ember knew she'd meber have a normal human life, but she sighed that away when she started dating Monty.

You knew she spoke the truth.

She was way to stubborn...

But none of that mattered, if she was happy then good. Plus, as she said, you would still be able to have her in your life.

To both Ember and yours surprise you pulled her into a hug. She purred and hugged you back without hesitation.

"I'd missed you so fucking much..." you told her.

It was strange, she was taller than you now. Seeing her as a cheetah and not well her... was something you'd have to get used to.

But fuck it you had your sister! She was still here...

But wait..

"W-why didn't you move on though?" You pulled away and looked up at her.

"When I consumed Afton his soul joined mine. He's not allowed in heaven... so now neither am I. But I'm okay with that, it was worth the sacrifice. Afton should never be out in the world..."

You despised this Afton dude.

Peice of shit was the one who killed your sister.

Your glad your sister took him down and got revenge.

"...hey sis. How do I get a job here?"

Ember smiled, "just talk to b/n, I'm sure she can figure out something for you to do...."

"Bet. I'm gonna do that now then. I'm so happy you're still here.."

"I love you yn!" She purred hugging you again.

This time you were reluctant in leaving her room, but you went straight to the woman's office. You'd get a job here and that way you could be apart of your sister life.

You'd move in if you could shit.

Talking to b/n about a job didn't go bad at all.

You'd start this Monday, today was Saturday. You'd run the bar, a new addition of the pizzaplex adults would only be allowed two alcholic drinks. Otherwise you'd just make fun looking drinks for people that contained no alcohol. And when you didn't deal with that you'd help your sister maintain the park outside. Then after closing you ould stay as long as you wanted but youd have to help or do some work here and there.

Which was fine with you.