Chica Gives You a Tour (4)

Monday rolled around and it was time to go to your first shift. Your shift was later in the day from 6pm to closing time and you had the second shift at the bar.

But you wouldn't be going there just yet.

When you walked into the doors of the pizzaplex you were greeted by a familiar animatronic. It was the bird or chicken technically.

You believe her name was Chica?

Freddy stood beside her. They seemed to waiting for you.

"Hello yn!" Chica greeted ecstatically.

No surprise there.

"Good evening yn" Freddy smiled politely.

"Uh... hi" your sister was one thing, but these guys were still technically just robots.

There's no way all of them were possessed. Though... they did act quiet human...

"Welcome back to the pizzaplex! B/n wanted me to inform you that today you won't have to worry about actually working... Chica here will instead be giving you a tour of the building and then give you a catalog of all our fun drinks for you to study. We really just want you to be acquainted with your new workspace and make sure your properly prepared for your new job. Any questions?"

"Uhm.. no offense. But why can't my sister be the one to show me around?"

"As a new animatronic she gets a lot of attention and has a busy schedule. Chica and Bonnie are the most available as Bonnie only runs the bowling alley and Chica just runs Mazercise. I figured Chica would be the better option as Bonnie can be a bit... harsh." Freddy chuckled nervously.

"Harsh? Freddy Bonnie's a bully" Chica smiled.

Yes Bonnie was their best friend but he was always aggresive and lacked a filter for his opinions and judgments.

Chica on the other hand was kind and sweet.

She'd definitely be easier for you to get along with.

"Alright I guess..." you couldn't really do anything about the situation.

You just had to roll with it and wait to see your sister. You had to rem8nd yourself that you had plenty of time to see her and that you could be patient.

"Wonderful! Then, I'll be off. I have some other matters to attend to" Freddy gave a small bow and walked off to do who knows what.

Now it was just Chica and you.

"Right! Let's get this part started!" She bawked, "so obviously this is the entrance... over here is the booth where you buy a pass to get in..."

The day went on with Chica giving you a very detailed tour. Like literally she showed you every crevice of that building, leaving nothing out.

She explained the most important places to remember were the attractions, the arcade and food areas, the dance floor and mainstage and then of course the first aid station. Which shed also gone on to tell you how small it used to be and that b/n had made it more accessible and bigger for any sort of emergency.

You barely spoke up during this time, only asking questions here and there if you had any. But it was all pretty self explanatory for the most part.

"Well all done! I've showed you every inch of the pizzaplex!" Chica grinned doing the thing where she claps her hands together.

Always so.... chipper. It was annoying.

No one had time for that kind of energy, but then again maybe you were just old.

"Do you have any questions yn!?" She smiled.

Her purple eyes were bright and looked at you with the utmost joy.

Hmm.

"Ah no... I think you cobered everything..." nervously you smiled back at her.

"Yay! That was my first time giving someone a tour" Chica grabbed your wrist, "come on let's go get you that catalog! There's some really cool drinks!"

She dragged you to the bar, a little careless in her strength, causing your wrist to hurt. But you didn't complain knowing it would probably make her sad.

She released your wrist at the bar and handed you a big binder. You flipped to a random side seeing a bunch of colorful drinks. A lot of them were sugary and probably gross if you didn't have a sweet tooth.

"So b/n wants you to take the binder home and study it for your next shift..." she explained peering over your shoulder at the binder.

You closed it and stepped away from her, "okay.... is that all?"

"Yep! Now you can just walk around and observe or have fun, uh but Ember will still be busy until closing..."

Of course she was.

You sighed heavily and sat down on a bar stool.

Working here would be interesting, you were never a fan of kids. Or people in general. But it would be worth it in the long run to still have your sister around.

After a few moments of silence, well between the two of you at least, chica asked a question;

"Yn do you like pizza?"

"Uh yeah...?" Probably one of the things you ate most was pizza.

It was cheap and filling.

"Are you hungry? We could go get some pizza? On the house!"

You looked at the animatronic, could she even eat?

Well who cares, honestly you were a bit hungry.

"Sure chica..."

She giggled and the two of you went off to the food area, she had you sit in a booth while she went and grabbed the pizza after asking you what kind you liked.

Soon she came back with a large pizza, half of it was your favorite kind and the other half was different. She dug right in to the other side grabbing a cheesy slice and munching down on it.

So she could eat...

She wasn't shy about it either.

You grabbed your own slice and took a big bite.

Eating in content silence you decided Chica wasn't that bad.

She was rather annoying and way to energetic but, she was really sweet and kind.

Perhaps you could learn to like her. You would be here for a while after all.