A Chat Or Two (5)

(S/n= sisters name)

The next day was your true first shift, and boy oh boy did it get busy. At your normal bar you had some rushes hear and there, but this?

This was constant.

Kids, teenagers, adults... they all came up for fun drinks. It was actually a bit exhausting when you were this busy. But hey, it wasn't all bad. You met some intresting people, kids asked you a bunch of silly questions and periodically your sister would stop by.

She almost always had that alligator with her, who's name you now knew to be Monty.

But this time, while business was slowing down and closing time was near, you were cleaning up your tables and counter, your sister visited you without company.

"Hey yn!" She greeted smiling wide.

"Sup s/n..." you smiled back.

You still weren't use to her being an animatronic.

"How was your first day?" She asked taking a seat at the table you just cleaned.

You decided to sit with her, "busy. But not bad by any means."

"That's great to hear, I'm so glad to have you here... but I do hope you still pertain a life outside of the pizzaplex."

You chucked, "I never had a life to begin with, you know this"

It was true though, if you weren't at work you just sat at home playing video games or watching Netflix.

You've had a couple girlfriends but they didn't last long. One being a whore and the other only wanted you for money. So yeah, dating wasn't your Forte.

"True. But you should try to have one."

"Eh, sooo" you decided subject change was in order, " question for you Lil sis"

"Yes?" She tilted her head slightly.

"Why do you always hangout with Monty? Or any of the animatronics actually... surely your interactions with them are a bit... one sided? Being they're just... robots?"

Awkward Silence.

She blinked, "Yn... They're not just robots. Some things about them are just programming but their feelings, their thoughts, personality and behavior are all them. It's all real, they're way more human than you think..."

You gave her a doubtful 'really?' Look. There's no way thats possible...

"How is that even possible? Unless are they all possessed like you?"

Thats the only way you'd think it to be possible honestly.

"No, they're not. Im not really sure, I never questioned it. But I've been around them enough to know it's genuine... and I mean... erm, Monty and I are actually... together and he truly does care for me... you just gotta be around them more to see what i mean.."

Wait, what? She and Monty... that's why he's always with her? How long!?

"Uhm wait, you and Monty are dating!? Like since you've become an animatronic?"

"Mmm longer than that..." her ears went down.

She was getting nervous but you were gonna find out sooner or later.

You looked at the table taking in this information.

Yes your sister was and still is an independent adult but you were still her big brother.

You were a bit on the overprotective side and Monty did not seem like good boyfriend material... not to mention if they were so real, and adored s/n than why did they let her die?

You didn't have time to say anything else when the two of you were interupted.

"Hiya yn! Ooh and Ember!"

Not her again...

Chica had appeared and stood beside you and your sister.

"Hi Chica!" Em- er, your sister greeted.

She stood up and gave Chica a hug.

You sat there silently.

"Well yn I'll see you later! I gotta go finish up in some work!" Your sister gave you a brief side hug and rushed off leaving you and Chica alone.

"How was work yn!?" Chica prodded sitting in the seat your sister had been in previously.

"It was alright..."

Even if what your sister said about the animatronics was true, you weren't sure if you really cared. You weren't here for them or to make friends. You were here for your sister.

"I saw that it got very busy over here... you must make the drinks taste really good because usually the bar doesn't get that busy" she mused, in a way complimenting you.

You didn't really know what to say though so she kept talking...

"Today I had this cute little boy come to the Mazercise but the mom was a total b-word amd wouldn't let him play there..." she frowned, "it was bull poop because the only reason she wouldn't let him is because he's a boy and should play with the boy animatronics..."

You took note of her avoiding saying any bad words. How cute.

"Heh my sister loved 'boy stuff' and I'd let her play with whatever. But some parents like to stick to that stereotype of boys doing boy stuff and girls doing girl stuff. It's unfortunate ig."

She managed to drag you into the conversation.

"Yeah, and she's definitely not the worst parent I've seen. We see a lot of them but there's nothing we can do and it makes me sad."

"I'd beat the shit out of parent that mistreated their kid. My parents treated me and my sister like shit that's why I came back and took her away..."

"Oh?" Chica tilted her head curiously.

From there you told her all about your life to when you lived with your shitty tweaker parents to when you ran away. Found out they had a new kid and went back just to fight for custody over her in court and bring her here for a better life.

Chica and you spend a good hour and a half just talking... about you.

It was nice to talk to her actually and to vent about things. She was a good listener and seemed to genuinely sympathize with you. Perhaps your sister was right...

Eventually you had to get back to cleaning and Chica offered a helping hand. The complex by now had closed so she didn't have to go do anything else at this moment so you accepted her help.