Ember Cheetah (2)

(Y/s/n = your sisters name

B/n = bosses name)

As you entered into the pizzaplex you felt a wave of anxiety. Last time you were here had been with your sister...
And now you were here... without her.

It was just beginning to close, you'd shown up a bit early.

You didn't really know where to go.

Y/s/n would...

You wandered around aimlessly as the plex Bagan to empty. If you didn't find her soon you'd probably leave...

You had already sent her a message to telling her you were here but she hadn't responded.

"Are you lost!?"

"Ahh fuck!"

You jumped back tripping over your own feet and landing flat on your ass, as one of the animatronics jumped in front of you.

"Oo I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" She frowned and held out her hand to help you up.

You pushed it away. You didn't need help from damn robot.

"Whatever. Tell me where the boss is..." you demanded brushing yourself off.

"Wait, are you yn?" She tilted her head.

You Eyed the white bird looking robot, "uhm yeah?" How did she know your name?

"You're y/s/n brother then!? Eee it's nice to meet you! I'm chica!" She smiled at you her hands clapped together in excitement.

Aren't these things supposed to listen when you told them to do something?

"Yeah...cool. looked I just need to see your boss..." you didn't have all night to talk to a frickin bird.

You didn't care for them or this place.

For all you knew they were the reason your sister died.

Which was in technicality true. But you didn't know the whole story of course.

"Oh right! I'm sorry! Here follow me!" She grabbed your hand and pulled you off into a direction.

She was fast. You struggled to keep up with her honestly.

She led you to an Elevator, awkwardly you stood in it with her as it went up. From there she led you to a door that read Fazbear Office.

She knocked on the door a little aggressively. Was she always this excited?

"B/s!! Yn is herrrrre!" She shouted into the door.

The door open to reveal a pretty woman, another animatronic stood beside her. It was the bear Freddy or whatever.

"Chica thank you! I'm so sorry yn I saw your text but then I had an issue to deal with..." she walked out of the office with Freddy.

"Uhm you guys are dismissed... have a good night" she smiled to the animatronics.

"Bye b/s!" Chica shouted and ran off.

"Bye Superstar~" Freddy smiled following Chica.

"Alright, Hi yn it's nice to finally meet you. Though I wish it had been under better circumstances..." she cleared her throat, "so I asked you to come her because I have something to share with you. But first I want to apologize that I had not been able to better protect y/s/n that night... a lot happened but I'm gonna let someone else fill you in. So if you would... please follow me."

Reluctantly you followed her. You didn't say anything, her apology meant nothing to you.

She led you to what appeared to be the area that all the animatronics rooms were.

She led you to one that belonged to one of the animatronics.

What was all of this for... seriously

Watch it be an animatronic she made in memory of your sister. God that would piss you off...

She knocked on the door, "Ember... open up please!"

The door opened to reveal yet another animatronic. Right off the bat you could tell it was a cheetah, she was small and slim with very bright colores.

The moment her eyes met yours she Froze her mouth open in shock.

"...yn..."

How did she know your name?

"Ember, I'm sure you'd like to take him into your room and talk to yn here. About everything... "

"W- are you sure b/n?" She looked back at the woman, hopeful that she meant what she said.

"I'm sure. He deserves to know everything..."

"Uhm I'm right here. Why would I want to go in her room and talk to her...."

You didn't want to go talk to some stupid robot.

This was a waste of your fucking time.

"Please yn..." the cheetah, Ember begged.

You don't know what it was... her voice? Her eyes? But something about her made saying no impossible.

"Fine... but I don't have all night...." you grumbled and entered I to her room where another fucking animatronic waited.

Based on the others he probably knew who you were too.

Ember followed behind you and sat at a teal sofa with the alligator.

She patted the empty seat across from her, a pink chair.

"Please sit!"

With a heavy sigh you sat across from the animatronics.

This would probably not end well...