3

I ran into the house yelling out Fred's name. He came out of the kitchen with a eyebrow raised. I went to yell at him but I seen Hermione on the chair and sighed, pulling him upstairs.

"Harry whats wrong?" He asked.

"They like me and you didn't tell me?!" I snapped. He sighed

"Yes they do. But they all said they weren't gonna ask you out so I thought this would help push them. Along with helping me with Hermione and it seems to somewhat be working with her, must be working on your part too if they told you." He said with a smirk. I sighed and looked at the ground.

"You still could have told me Fred" I mumbled. His smirk dropped and he ran to me and held my face in his hands

"Im.... I'm sorry harry" he said softly.

"What did you and Hermione talk about?" I asked looking up at him. He didn't move his hands as he told me that he had simply told her it was to make her jealous, she freaked at him for 'using me' and said it wouldn't work anyway. He said it would and it would only be a matter of time.

"Sounds eventful." I said rolling my eyes. Fred smiled.

"I feel like I could get hard when she is angry-"

"Shut the fuck up" I snapped and walked out the door. He laughed behind me and ran after me.

"You're about to hate me" he whispered

"Wh-" I started to ask what he was talking about before he cut me off as we entered the living room, where everyone was sitting

"I am sorry my love, I know you have strong feelings for them but mine got said to you first! And you love me don't you darling? Or do you love my brother and his whores more?" He finished his last sentence off with a smirk

"What the fuck?! And they aren't whores what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled back.

He smirked

"Fred cut it out" ginny said angrily

"You'll have to pick soon, me or them" he said with a smirk. Ginny jumped up and grabbed my wrist pulling me away.

"Harry.... Are you okay?" She mumbled once we had managed to get as far away from everyone else as we could. I nodded, my eyes on the floor.

"I know your relationship with Fred is fake but that was outrageous! I mean seriously-"

"How did you know?" I asked

"Harry you look uncomfortable whenever his hands are on you, and only a couple weeks ago you told me you fancy Ron, Blaise and Draco." She said said in a sigh

"Oh... Right" I mumbled. She smiled and hugged me.

"Why did the do that" I mumbled

"He actually probably helped. Now they know you like them"

"He could have been kinder about it" I complained. She laughed and kissed my cheek.