13

"has everyone got everything?" molly asked running around to make sure all her kids and the rest of us had our things.

"let's go mum" Ron whined. I smirked.

"be a big boy Ron" I joked. earning me a look of 'watch what you say' in return. I smiled a cocky smile in reply.

"let's go Molly" Blaise said, patting her shoulder.

"whatever we don't have we can find at Hogwarts, we have all our important things, now let's not be late" he said. she nodded and then rushed everyone into the car.

----

I ran into the train, my attention on the blond girl in front of me.

"Luna!" I called. she turned around and smiled at me, walking over and kissing my cheek.

"oh harry, how were your holidays?" she asked, Neville now behind her.

"oh y'know.... got myself 3 boyfriend's" I said giggling. she yelled in excitement

"I can't BELIEVE you actually done it" she said hugging me tightly. I laughed

"well.... really it was all Fred" I replied laughing. she smiled and shook her head softly.

"babe" Ron said coming up behind me.

"let's go see draco, he's with Blaise" he said. he said hello to Luna and Neville before pulling me away.

the second draco seen me he jumped to his feet and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry for how I was Harry, I missed you so much" he whispered. he pulled away and kissed my lips softly.

"it's okay, I missed you too" I replied, kissing his forehead. he smiled and hugged me tightly again.

Draco sat me down and talked about how he wants me to move into the house he had brought. he was saying how it only makes sense because I don't have anywhere else to call a home besides the Weasley house.

Once I had agreed Draco basically stripped me of my clothes and took me right there, making Ron and Blaise get a little awkward. Before we had reached Hogwarts Ron made us all promise we would never give up on keeping out relationship stable.

I know I'll spend the rest of my life with these three boys. it was only a summer holiday that changed my life for ever, and I wouldn't change a single thing.

~End

sorry to cut this off short, I had no other idea on how to end this 😭 I'm gonna start another story later today or see what drafts I have that I could finish off lol.

Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed ❤️