6

"can't I talk to him?"

"He's asleep"

"When he wakes up? I need to apologize, he's my best friend-"

"I'll say a word Fred. Other than that it's to him if he wants to talk or not"

Fred and Blaise were having an argument. I grumbled and cuddled more into who I assumed was Draco's chest. Although this chest felt a bit more.... In shape. It felt like there was more muscle. It was enough to give me boner.

I frowned. This wasn't draco. Draco was slim. I felt a hand in my hair, thumb moving softly in a calming way.

I looked up to see Ron looking right back at me. I blushed and looked away. I heard the door close. And a shuffle and then a weight on the end of the bed.

"Sorry, draco wanted to go and talk to mum about something, he didn't want you to wake up so I offered to be a replacement, I hope that's okay" Ron said. I nodded and cuddled into him.

"You're adjusting far better than we thought you would y'know" Blaise said as he lay on Ron's other side. I looked over Ron's shoulder at him. He smirked and reached over to touch my hand

"Maybe we can some what be a bit more careless than I said last night." He finished. I blushed a deep red, my face was burning. I didn't know what else to do but to shove my face into Ron's chest. I moaned. Why. What was wrong with me.

"You alright?" Ron asked worriedly

"Your muscles are the fucking best thing in the world" I complained. He laughed and held me a little tighter.

"I'm back" draco said softly walking in the room

"Hey hey hey get your hands off my boyfriend I want the cuddles." He complained walking over and forcing himself on my other side, nearly making Blaise fall off the bed.

"He loves my muscles, he even moaned." Ron informed draco with a smirk.

"Fuck up!" I complained with a giggle. Draco laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist

"Molly says breakfast will be ready in about 10" draco said. Nobody made an attempt to move.

"I want to stay in bed" I mumbled turning to cuddle draco.

"I wanna forget getting close to harry one at a time I want cuddles toooo" Blaise complained, forcing himself between me and Ron and cuddling into me. I couldn't help but giggle.

"I don't mind skipping that first step" I agreed and turned around again to wrap my arms around Blaise, although, one hand stayed on his abs, what is with these boys and being so handsome.

"do we all agree?" draco asked, all eyes were on Ron.

"hell-bloody-yes" he stated. he cuddled into Blaise from behind and held my hand. I blushed and squeezed Blaise tightly.

"BREAKFAST" molly yelled angrily

"we better go I don't want my ass beaten again" Ron said jumping up. I frowned and jumped up after him, catching him before he made it to the door. I cuddled into him and hid my face in his chest

"one you don't have any pants on, just your underwear and two I want to cuddle for longer" I complained. Ron laughed and shook his head.

"we need to go harry, I'm hungry"