12

I placed my bags down from the shopping we just done in Diagon Alley.

"hello handsome" Blaise whispered to Ron as he hovered on top of him. Blaise let his body lower as he kissed Ron. Ron kissed back but pulled away not long after.

"we need to get ready-"

"stop acting like Hermione. we are aloud to do something besides get ready for school" Blaise replied, straddling Ron's hips.

"Okay fine" Ron mumbled. Blaise smirked and kissed Ron's cheek.

"lets have some fun then" Blaise whispered. I smiled to myself, glad someone could get Ron out of his Hermione mood. I walked towards the door to leave the room but Blaise called out to me

"where are you going? come over here"

I walked over and let Blaise take my hand.

"have sex with us harry?" he asked, a small smile on his face. I blushed and nodded my head. They both smiled.

"wait. pants off and then come here" Ron said. I blushed and took off my jeans leaving myself in my boxers and got onto the bed. Blaise grabbed my hand and sat me on his lap, in-between him and Ron's chests. Blaise was still straddling Ron, now I was too, but I was sat in Blaises lap with my legs around Ron's hips. Ron smirked at me, sitting up a bit more as he placed a hand on my cheek.

"you're so beautiful harry" he whispered. I blushed and leant forward to kiss him. he smirked and kissed me back. As I kissed Ron I felt Blaises hands sneak up my shirt and slowly travel up my torso until they reached my nipples. I gasped into the kiss with Ron, giving him the perfect chance to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss, feeling Blaise start to tease my nipples and Ron's hands slowly start playing with the waistband of my boxers. I pulled out of the kiss with Ron, desperate for air. At once Ron's lips connected with the front of my neck, are the same time Blaises connected with the back of my neck. Blaises touches on my chest got more rough making my head spin. I tangled my fingers in Ron's hair and pulled him closer making him smirk against my skin.

"let's get this shirt off" Blaise whispered to Ron. Ron hummed in agreement and pulled away, I whimpered at the loss of warmth, Blaise then pulled my shirt over my head making me gasp as the cold air hit my body.

I watched as Ron lifted his own shirt off his body. I stared at those abs all over again, he smirked and grabbed my hands, placing them around his neck as he stared at me. I smiled at him and kissed him softly. he kissed me back, his hands gripping my waist. when we pulled away I was slightly lifted and turned around to face Blaise. Blaise smirked at me and kissed my lips, his kiss was soft but passionate. Ron's hand slipped under my boxes and to my penis, where he slowly started to move his hand up and down my length.

"fuck" I whispered pulling away from the kiss and leaning back onto Ron. Blaise smirked and kissed my neck, moving all the way down my chest and stomach, and then back up again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder as Ron started to pull down my boxers. I had to move my legs from around Blaise in order for my boxers to come off. and the second they were Ron pushed me onto Blaise as he took his legs out from under Blaise and I, his mouth going to my hole as he slowly started to lick me. I moaned loudly and dug my nails into Blaises back.

"are you okay?" Blaise asked with a light laugh. I nodded my head but moaned loudly again as Ron's tongue went into my hole. I moaned Ron's name loudly as I hugged Blaise tighter. Blaise smiled and kissed my shoulder, his hand going down to do what Ron's had been doing not to long ago.

"he's so pretty, Ron. and he's all ours" Blaise said with a smirk as he looked into my eyes. Ron made a humm in agreement that sent up vibrations into my stomach making me gasp loudly. suddenly the warmth from Ron was gone as he pulled away.

"no" I mumbled. Ron laughed and kissed my back before pushing me so I leant against Blaise and then pushed us both to lay down completely. Blaise let go of my dick making me frown, but I was soon moaning again as Ron took no time in lining his dick up to my hole and moving his hips slowly.

"wait" Blaise said. Ron stoped and Blaise wiggled himself out from underneath me. and stood in front of me.

"sorry continue" Blaise said with a laugh. at once I felt Ron thrust into me again. but then I seen Blaise sit right in front of me. he grabbed my face and kissed me roughly before pulling away,

"wanna try suck me off?" he asked with a smirk. I nodded my head and looked down into his lap. he got up and stripped himself out of all his clothes before sitting back where he was and allowing me to make the first move. I sat my arms under his thighs as I moved my head closer.

unsure of what to actually do I put the tip of his dick in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the top. I'm guessing this felt good because Blaise made a small, choking noise. I heard Ron laugh lightly.

"is he doing good?" Ron asked.

"has he done this before?" Blaise asked.

"I don't think so" Ron replied.

"stop talking like I'm not here" I snapped pulling away from Blaise. they both let out cocky laughs but Ron suddenly pulled out.

"Ro-"

"shhhh, I want to try something" Ron whispered. I looked at him confused but felt him start to add fingers into my hole instead. I moaned loudly, Blaise suddenly moved behind me with Ron and added too of his own fingers in. I moaned and let my back arch at the contact

"do you think you could handle both of us harry?" Ron asked in a whisper. I nodded my head, praying I actually could. suddenly Blaise lifted me up again and lay me on top of him, so I was facing him.

"hello beautiful boy" he said with a smirk. suddenly we both sucked in a breath as I felt his cock enter me slowly, he slowly started to thrust his hips up and down into me until Ron grabbed my hips. I felt my face go red at the thought of what was about to happen. I felt him line himself up next to Blaise and then slowly enter me. I let my head fall into Blaises shoulder at the pain. thankfully neither of them moved until I had gotten used to the size of the both of them.

"y- you can move" I stuttered out, still sore but I wanted to them to move. I felt Ron's grip on my waist tighten as he started to move, Blaise didn't, instead he started to kiss my neck softly.

"are you okay harry?" Ron asked. I nodded my head and moved my ass back so he knew it was all okay. suddenly I felt this overwhelming pleasure as Blaise started moving too.

it wasn't long until all 3 of us had cum.

after calming down Ron picked me up and took me into the bathroom that was connected onto the bedroom. he sat me down slowly on the toilet seat as he walked over and started a bath. Blaise came in not long after and walked over to me. kissing my cheek softly

"you were amazing sweetheart" he whispered. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips.

"come on, bath time both of you" Ron said with a laugh. Blaise picked me up and slowly entered the bath with me on his hips. Ron got in right after and started to rub my back.

I felt my eyes close at the warmth of the water and the feeling of them cleaning the sweat off my body.

"I'm so proud of you Harry" Ron whispered. I hummed and leant my back against his chest. he laughed and kissed my cheek softly.

"Draco will be jealous he wasn't apart of that" Blaise said, a smirk clear in his voice.

"let him suffer" I mumbled with a laugh.