Chapter Fifteen

A/N: This takes place right after the meeting in chapter twelve. I've never written a story before in this type of format (going between present day and the past), but I think it works for this one. Hopefully it hasn't been too confusing!

***

Present Day

As soon as the meeting is over Wei Ying and Lan Zhan are ushering Jiang Cheng out of the room, hustling him towards their suite of offices. Jiang Cheng bites back a whimper as his mate's anxiety licks at his senses. They have gotten better over the years at filtering out their feelings so as to not overwhelm each other but their control slips from time to time. As Jiang Cheng's knees threaten to buckle Wei Ying picks him up, securing Jiang Cheng's arms around his neck and his legs around his waist.

"I'm sorry, baobei. I can't..." Wei Ying whispers.

"Isss alright," Jiang Cheng slurs. He buries his nose in Wei Yings neck, lips brushing over his bonding bite. The touch helps to ground Wei Ying. His anxiety, fear, anger, love, and simmering arousal ebbs a little. Jiang Cheng reaches out his hand to Lan Zhan, who is pressed up against Wei Ying's back. Lan Zhan offers his neck, purring in satisfaction as Jiang Cheng strokes his bonding bite. Lan Zhan's emotions never get as out of control as Wei Ying's but he is in distress. He would never stop Jiang Cheng from doing his job but he doesn't love the thought of their omega in danger. Helplessness is not an emotion Lan Zhan is used to, but has felt a lot since becoming a mate, husband, and father. Lan Zhan steers his mates towards their offices, opening the door for them since Wei Ying has his hands full. Wei Ying is getting his and Jiang Cheng's clothes off before Lan Zhan has completely closed the door. Their suite of offices consist of four interconnecting rooms. Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying gravitate towards working out of Lan Zhan's office the most with Wei Ying sprawled out on the couch and Jiang Cheng sharing space on Lan Zhan's spacious desk, but they each have their own space for when it's needed. The fourth room is a bedroom with an attached bath. They don't use that room very often, preferring to get home to their children each night but having a bed for when circumstances like this arise is very welcome. Not that they haven't fucked on most of the surfaces in each room. Jiang Cheng prefers to get railed within an inch of his life on a soft surface. Less bruising on his ass that way.

"We can't be gentle," Wei Ying groans as he lowers himself and Jiang Cheng onto the bed. "I'm sorry, A-Cheng."

Jiang Cheng cups Wei Ying's cheeks with his hands, looking him in the eyes. "Wuxian, I want every version of you and Wangji. Never apologize for that. Let me give my alphas what they need."

Wei Ying rolls them onto their sides and growls an 'I love you' into Jiang Cheng's neck. Jiang Cheng's leg is pulled up over Wei Ying's hip, opening him up to the two lubed fingers that breach his hole. Jiang Cheng moans into Wei Ying's mouth at the sudden intrusion. Lan Zhan doesn't hold back as he fucks Jiang Cheng open with his fingers. When a third finger is added Jiang Cheng whimpers knowing its Wei Yings finger inside him along with Lan Zhans. He loves when both of his mates work him open. Love when they use him for their own pleasure. When they deem him ready, Jiang Cheng is repositioned so that he's facing Lan Zhan with his leg over Lan Zhan's hip. Lan Zhan takes Jiang Cheng's mouth in a filthy, open mouth kiss capturing Jiang Cheng's shout as Wei Ying slams home. By the time Wei Ying is climaxing Jiang Cheng is laying on top of Lan Zhan with his legs straddling Lan Zhans hips, their cocks rubbing together deliciously. Wei Ying's come doesn't get a chance to leak out as Lan Zhan slides into Jiang Cheng, fucking into him in a brutal pace. Jiang Cheng latches onto Lan Zhan's neck, mouthing at his bonding bite as Lan Zhan proceeds to take him apart. Wei Ying, not to be left out, hefts Jiang Cheng up so his back is against his chest and he can get his hand around Jiang Cheng's erection.