(Update)

So it's been a while since I...well updated this story. My apologies I been busy with school and some other stuff lately. So I'm planning to at least post every 2 weeks on Saturdays or whenever I have the time. In the mid while, here's some headcanons I made for Sun and Monn in this universe! (or au that people call it right?)

• They're best friends who deeply cares about each other. ( This could be in a romantic way or not.)

•  Before Moon came to be, Sun was usually way more childish and not as self-aware.

• The one of they ways that Sun found out about Moon's existing as they started to find themselves in random places when nap time was over.

• Moon was more like a chill back boss type before the virus.

• Sun and Moon used to write each other letters as they started to get curious about the other when they switched. Before they got a update to talk to each other in their minds.

• Sun have handmade a stuffed animal for Moon as a gift. Which Moon still haves.

• They can change their faces just like a mask! Just in case if the kids find a way to break it.

( Not a head cannon but-)
Later on the line in this story, Sun and Moon will have different kinds of outfits to wear! ( Since I can't choose one FUCKING OUTFIT FOR THEM!)

• Moon had trouble walking for a while so they only crawled before getting used to it.

• Sun and Moon are programmed to know at least 15 different languages.

• Sun really believed that chocolate milk came form brown cows.

• Moon hates bugs.

• Sun never had dreams. Only flashbacks of early memories.

• Sun is not really ticklish only on a certain spot.

• Moon always like to scare anyone who works the night shift.

• Sun and Moon love performing.

• Before Moon came to be, Sun was usually very lonely when the kids left. At a point, using toys as talk buddies.

• Moon always have trouble to forgiving themselves after the accidents.

• Sun and Moon have thanatophobia.

• Moon always checks up on Sun just in case they need a break.

• Sun always compliments Moon letting them know how wonderful their doing.

• Sun is actually smart. They only pretend to act stupid to not get punished or let anyone know that Sun knows some secrets about the staff.

that's all for now. I might put a few more things later and request anything if you like! I'm kinda running down on ideas so this could help me. But for now see ya until next time. A