Chapter 10: Plan

(Where we left on...)
No one's POV:
"I can't believe this!"

Sun exclaim in a rather loud tone before storming out of parts and service area out of frustration after learning this dark secret. Where all this time he called this place a home, doing the one thing he loved with the closest person that he cared for. Was only a repeating cycle to relive each moment of their life. The same life they had to suffer with Moon. A life with the same accidents, pain, name calling, isolation, overworking, and even threaten to get scrapped. Only to do it all again for stepping out of place.

"It's not fair..."

Only thought the Sun animatronic as he walked along the Pizzaplex, not bothering to pay a small percentage of their attention to there surroundings. Even seemly not caring if something happened. Which would have resulted for the lovable daycare attendant to get caught if it wasn't for Moon. Quickly snatching his beloved right up to a dark corner just in time. Being near seconds away from getting caught by a security bot roaming around. Letting a small breath of relief until dragging Sun's metal ass into the daycare when the coast was clear.

Quietly closing the door inside, giving Sun a glare. Although the other didn't even react as they sat there with the lack of life in their eyes. Which made Moon rightfully frustrated at Sun's reckless behavior that would have ended horribly earlier if he didn't make it. But looking at the time on the wall it didn't seem to matter anymore. Both workers only had a hour and the half before opening hours in the Pizzaplex. So any feeling of frustration towards Sun was dropped quickly from The Moon animatronic.

Although this didn't immediately drop the tension they created from the beginning. Let alone the other one refusing to interact with him. Making Moon's attempt to work things out a bit harder than it seem. This small inconvenience lasted for about 5 minutes, as Moon stood in front of Sun seemingly accepting defeat thinking what to do now. Before a small light bulb click as a devilish smile appeared.

Quietly going behind Sun before tackling them on the floor. Tightly wrapping their arms around Sun which caught them by surprised. Struggling to get the animatronic off them as they shouted things like "Moon, let go!" or "Quit it!" hoping that they'll listen to him. But only receiving the opposite of what they asked for. Considering Moon was trying to cheer them up from that attitude of his. While Sun made a effort to hit Moon out of embarrassment.

After a while of Sun whining and fussing around, the sun animatronic finally gave in. Although no words were exchange for that matter, Sun eventually warm up to their partner. Giving Moon soft kisses on his cheek, whispering to them how much they love them, and well later on embarrassingly apologize to him. For which made Moon chuckle a bit prior to giving them a quick kiss.

"Hehehe Mi sol, I forgive you. I couldn't blame you for getting angry after learning about that...but the next you risk your life again...I'll make sure to give you a BIG punishment~"

Moon said in a rather seductive tone causing Sun to heat up a bit.

"L-LUNA! ¡N-no es hora de eso! Uggghh. We need to be thinking of a plan!"