Chapter 8: Chatting up

Moon 🌙 POV:
It's been a 2 weeks now since I started to date Sun. At that same period of time, we unfortunately went back to work again. Oh believe me seeing the a mix of confusing and yet fear on the children faces when we reopen the daycare did made my week better. Sure, a few still are still afraid of me but hey I'm trying my best not to scared them like I used to. With Sun's help especially if I start to act out a bit. Always reminding me how wonderful I'm doing or giving me hugs once in a while. Which does help me in times in the long turn. Especially for today in the daycare since we decided to swap roles for a while because  today was April fools day. But g*d damn these children were acting up more than usually. Which I do take most of the blame here since I did encourage them to do small pranks for the occasion. But in my defense it started out innocently by water spray flower trick but quickly turn into "10 top ways to kill someone" compilations. So to say at least I give them a lot of Moondrop's to them calm down a bit. Which so just happens to be the right time for nap time as Sun called out to the children to tidied up for today. Which some did procrastination, but surprisingly manage to clean up while I helped out a bit. After clean the place up, I counted every one of those kids making sure nobody was trying to skip nap time by hiding or anything. Before Sun guided them to our naptime area picking up blankets and pillows with the help of a few kids.