6

THE NEXT day, I headed to work with the biggest smile on my face. We'd finalized the plans for the sleepover, and I was actually excited that Addison was going to be there.

Sitting at my desk, I looked through case files, hoping that my mind would click on something. I heard a knock on my door, before the handle turned, and the door opened, revealing the woman who I couldn't get off my mind, "I was wondering if we could talk," Addison said. She walked in, and closed the door behind her.

"Sure, I have a few questions about one of our clients," she proceeded to close the shutters around my office, so that no one could see in, "what are you doing?"

I closed the folder in my hand, as a shiver ran up my spine, "I think you're very attractive," her sultry voice made my heart skip a beat. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, and leaned against the side of my desk.

"I... uh..."

"I would rather we keep this to ourselves," she whispered, before moving closer to me. I immediately got up, and walked behind my chair, trying to create distance. What's wrong with you? You've thought about this.

"I don't understand what you're insinuating," don't act like a jackass. You know exactly what she's hinting at.

"Oh, come on, don't act dumb," she placed her hand on my shoulder, "I saw the way you looked at me in the meeting."

"Maybe, but that has nothing to do with this," it has everything to do with this. You make me feel like I've got butterflies in my chest.

"Is it because I'm your Boss?" Of course, it does. Why else would I hesitate? She pushed the chair aside, and pressed herself against me, "I really like you, Samantha," God, you say my name so sexily. She stepped back, and I could finally breathe again, "you know where I am when you're ready," she walked to the door, swaying her hips. As she opened it, she looked back at me, and winked, "I need you in my office in ten minutes. We can discuss the cases then," she said lastly, before leaving, and closing the door behind her. I so want to lean you against my desk and... I shook those thoughts. Fuck, I need to get my head straight. Heading to her office, I couldn't stop myself from being nervous. My chest was heaving, and my heart was palpitating, as I knocked on her office door, "come in," she called.