8

MY BREATHS were uneven, as I ran my fingers through my hair, and looked at Addison walk behind her desk. She sat down with a huge smile on her face, which made me smile, as well, "now, we can talk about business," now you want to talk about business? She bit down on her bottom lip.

"We're not going to discuss what just happened?" I looked at her, as she arched a brow,  and clasped her hands in front of her.

"Okay then, what is it that you want you to talk about?" Everything. Your soft lips. Your delicate hands. How wet I am from just kissing you...

"I... um..." I rubbed the back of my neck and swallowed. Focus, Samantha. Don't zone out thinking about her when she's right in front of you.

"You're very shy, Samantha," she pressed her lips together, and I shifted on my feet, "I like you. You're appealing, attractive, very sexy," you're hot as hell, Addison, "you're so boyish, yet so feminine, as you whimper against my lips," did I really? Oh my god. My heartbeat sped up in pace, "I find that so fucking yummy."

"Let's not talk about that," my body was timid. Hell, why does a woman always make me a little submissive? My cheeks felt as though they were on fire.

"Really, Samantha? I find it hard to believe that you're so shy about this. When I first saw you, you were so bold and captivating, it gratifies me that I can make you weak in the knees."

"I... um..." you're so full of yourself, but I love it.

"I'm attracted to you, but I'm not looking for a relationship. What we have isn't more than just fun," fucking hell. Now you tell me this.

I took a deep breath, as I digested what she'd said. I'm not looking for a fuck buddy, Addison. My heart sank. Not everyone wants commitment, Samantha. I've never been one to voice my feelings much, and I wasn't going to start, "I understand," I don't actually, "the case..." I knew that wasn't what I'd entered her office intending. The case files were back at my office, since I'd gone empty handed,  "Keron James."

She had her own copies of the case files, and I sighed in relief. We spent an hour and a half discussing the case, trying to find a loophole to, at least, lessen his time behind bars. Addison suggested that we grab something to eat. I was hesitant, but she was a persistent person, so we ended up at a restaurant a block away from the office, "is something wrong?" Of course there is. She looked into her menu. I didn't answer, "keep your problem to yourself then," she placed her menu down to look at me, and I lowered my eyes to mine.

Her toes brushed against my leg, and I immediately gulped. Why does she have to tempt me? She pressed against my inner thigh, and my eyes shot up to hers. A grin rested proudly on her lips. And my heart raced, "can you not..." don't listen to me. Don't stop.

"Why do you always hesitate before you give in, Samantha?" Could she see the lust in my eyes?

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I love it when I make you flushed. You make me want to take you home, and have my way with you all night," her voice was soft in tone, but loud in intensity. What are you doing to me? My body shivered. Her toe flicked over my crotch, and I gripped onto the table.

"This isn't appropriate," I said. I want to moan so badly. Please stop. You'll make me scream your name in this restaurant filled with people.

"It's exciting, isn't it? You've got to admit that. Making you squirm in your seat isn't wrong, it is a reward," it feels too good.

I closed my eyes, "please..."

"You still want me to stop?" No, I don't. Take me. Take me right here, right now, on this table, in front of all these people.

"Do you live far away?" My voice quivered. Samantha, are you really going to sleep with this woman? Your boss? The woman who doesn't want anything more than meaningless sex?

"It's a ten-minute drive, what do you have in mind?" A smirk flashed across her luscious lips, and I swallowed.

"Take me home," just fuck me. I need you inside of me. I need your hands on my body, and your lips around my aching nipples.