⟵Shouto Day⟶

A/N: my bad for not updating. I've been super fricking sad lately. I'm working on it tho. have this chapter tho!

⟵⟵⟶⟶

Y/n wakes up with strong arms wrapped tightly around her waist and a face buried in her neck. She's perfectly warm and as she opens an eye and sees red and white, she realizes why. She smiles to herself and gently runs her hands up his back, carding one hand into his hair. Shouto shudders under her touch and hums, pressing his face closer.

"Shouto."

"Hm."

"Morning."

"Mornin'," he grumbles. "Did you sleep well?"

Shouto shifts, pulling her closer and gently running his nose up the crook of her neck.

"I did actually," Y/n grins. "Feeling a bit like myself again."

"Thas good," Shouto mumbles, his breath ghosting over her skin. "I slept like a baby."

She snorts. "Yeah?"

"Mhm," he presses a featherlight kiss to her scent gland. "'S been a while since I've slept in a nest. Miss it."

"None of you den?" Y/n frowns.

Shouto shrugs. "Yeah, Kats likes to den, but denning isn't the same as nesting." He trails kisses up the side of her jaw before showering her face in them. Y/n giggles and closes her eyes, letting him be. Admittedly, her omega is content with the affection. "The protection is the same, but the comfort isn't."

Y/n hums in response and relaxes against the pillow behind her head as his kisses slow and linger the closer he gets to her lips.

"We should..." she slowly opens her hazy eyes and stares at him. "We should get up."

"Mhm," Shouto leans down and mouthes at her scent gland. Y/n moans softly, tilting her head back. "We should."

She shivers as he lightly drags his teeth against them before sucking on them. Her nails dig into his back, tugging him closer as she bites back a loud moan. Shouto grunts as he presses himself flush against her.

"You're- ah... You're pretty affectionate in the mornings," Y/n pants.

"Something like that," he grins into her skin before pressing another kiss and towering over her. "You okay?"

She nods and lifts her hand, trailing her fingers along his scar. Shouto smiles lightly and leans into her hand.

"Can you feel this?" she asks.

He nods shortly. "Yeah. It's faint, but I can still feel it."

"Oh," Y/n pouts. "'M sorry."

Shouto shakes his head with a small smile. "Nothing to be sorry about."

"Oi!"

The two of them flinch as the door slams open. Shouto drops next to her and Y/n crawles to the edge of the bed. She pushes the curtains open, wincing as light pours into the nest. Katsuki stands there with a grin on his face and a tray of food in his hands.

"Well, look who's up," he stalks over to the nest.

"Yeah, good morning to you too," Y/n rolls her eyes.

Katsuki snorts and hands her the tray. "Here. You guys hurry up and eat. You two have the middle shift."

"Huh?" she frowns. "What do you mean?"

"Right," he sighs. "Since you're our omega and a hero, it's required that you work at our agency. I didn't know that, but Deku already covered that. The paperwork is done and your transfer was finalized last night."