destructive: troy mckay

i had felt like absolute shit. nothing could make me feel better, not even a party.

maddy had left with that college boy, now fucking in the pool (at least that's what everyone's been saying).

cassie was with mckay on the staircase. that boy had it bad for her, and i wishes for them to work out. he was a good person.

unlike his brother.

god how do i describe troy mckay?

easily enough, he has the most ugly soul i had ever had the misfortune to be around.

his looks had charmed me, which i questioned now. there were other people i could've easily dated but no, he had locked me in chains as soon as i said my name.

it was a case of stockholm syndrome. mild, but there.

he spent every waking hour with me when he could. he was destructive, puppeteering my every move since the beginning of the summer. slowly, i had fell.

it had seemed sweet to bystanders, to people who didn't know him. gifting me clothes and tiny gifts when he had his card on him.

every dress was too tight, every skirt too short, every shirt could've showed my breasts if i lifted my arms.

i fucking hated it.

the dress i wore wasn't for him, for once. it was more loose and long, a pretty tea length.  nothing sparkly and sexy, as i had given them to maddy that afternoon, who was elated with joy.

the makeup i had worn was light, something lexi would wear. i had felt pretty for the first time since the beginning of the summer.

troy and roy had came down from the stairs, smelling of fruity nicotine and cologne. i hated that smell with a burning passion.

"baby, hey!" troy had wrapped his arms from behind. his breath smelled of cheap beer, god i hated everything about this boy.

"please don't call me that." i had said.

"what do you want me to call you then?"

"nothing."

"you want me to call you nothing?" he let out a tipsy giggle.

"i want to break up with you. just let me go."

he was too tipsy to understand what i meant, so he literally let me go. i felt myself breathing again.

"ah, you'll come around to me don't you worry babe."

i felt a wet drop fall onto my cheek, "bye troy."

i walked off as i heard him say, "wait, you're leaving? yo, we were s'posed to dance!"

i had opened the door, the fresh air replacing the smell of drugs and alcohol. i could hear troy screaming for me as i continued to walk to the bus stop.

soon, i couldn't hear him anymore, and i felt myself cry hard. it felt nice to cry again.

no more.

a/n- it's a little shitty, but this is just a little dip into other characters i don't necessarily enjoy writing for. not my best work i'll admit, but i'm glad for trying and thank you to the person who requested :))  requests are still open!