savior: fezco, rue, & elliot

your p.o.v

waking up high has to be one of the best feelings in the world.

downside is, i was so. fucking. hungry.

god, do i really want to go out there?

cabinets were being opened and closed and i heard people that weren't fae or fez talking

fuck we have people over.

my stomach drew out a loud cry of hunger, making me go into a fetal position to stop the pain.

getting up, i grabbed my mint box full of coke. going into the bathroom i opened it while grabbing a card advertising some dance team.

i look down to see

nothing

absolutely fucking nothing

fez's p.o.v

the bathroom door slammed open as i heard y/n/n's feet racing to gran's room to find all of her pills locked in a cabinet rue brought over.

i heard a gutteral scream from her, knowing a noise complaint would be made soon.

"FUCK!"

she walked out of the hall, the apples of her cheeks red and saw rue and elliot sitting on the couch.

she let out a little chuckle, and ran a hand over her face, "okay, what the fuck is this? an intervention or some shit?"

"y/n," rue started, "have you thought of checking into a rehab?"

"the fuck?" she whispered, "the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN CLEAN SINCE THE WINTER DOESN'T MAKE YOU A FUCKING SAVIOR FOR OTHER DRUGGIES! GET THE FUCK OUT!"

rue had moved closer with the letter to the rehab center in her hand, "please y/n. we're scared. i'm scared. please, just go to rehab."

"no, YOU CAN'T FUCKING TELL ME WHEN TO STOP. YOU WERE AT ROCK FUCKING BOTTOM WHEN YOU DID. I KNOW I HAVE PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME, AND I'LL FUCKING LISTEN TO THEM WHEN I WANT TO!"

"yeah, we'll what happens when you have no one? when fez or ash or anyone isn't going to be around you? look at you, you're a monster on those drugs."

"yeah, well so were you. and i didn't stop you because all you wanted were those fucking two seconds."

"i gave up those two seconds so i can have a fucking life of those seconds!" rue had started to yell, "and maybe you should've stopped me! you should of stopped me when you could but no you went along on your merry fucking life getting high as shit and continue to do so, because you only live fucking once—"

she was cut off by a backhand slap from y/n/n.

"hey!" i yelled

it seemed as if y/n finally noticed me, "oh don't even get me started on you, you fucking failure. fucking dropout. yeah let's pay the bills by SELLING FUCKING DRUGS! the ones that oh yea YOU GOT ME FUCKING ADDICTED TO!"

i grabbed her hands to restrain her from doing anything bad. god it hurt to see her like this.

"look, i signed the form, all you have to do is sign and we'll mail it to the center."

"no, NO DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING GIVE THIS UP! I CAN'T!" angry tears were streaming down her face. the drugs had finally reared its ugly head.

"I CAN'T! I CAN'T ICANTICANTICANT!"

"you fuckin' have to now!"

your p.o.v

the urge to hit him was strong. i tried to pull my hands away from his grip. fuck, why did he have to have a fucking iron grip?!

"NO! NO! NONONO! YOU THREW THEM DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN DIDN'T YOU?! I FUCKING HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!"

i felt two arms wrap around my back and fez released my wrists. i hated the calmness that washed over me whenever elliot touched me.

"i hate you! ihateyouihateyouihateyou-" a sob ripped from my chest, "i fucking hate you!" sob after sob, tear after tear left my body. i was nothing but a weak shell.

elliot picked me up before i fell to the floor from exhaustion.

i couldn't remember anything after that.

elliot's p.o.v

rue had found me crying in her room minutes later. she lay in her bed, shallow breaths leaving and entering her body.

i saw her move next to me and took the hand that wasn't holding y/n's, "she'll be okay."

she'll be okay.

she'll be okay.

she'll be okay.