Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

We arrived in Paris. We got out of the jet and drove to the edifice where Raven was 'supposed' to murder Trask. We infiltrated the building and ran inside to the room where a meeting between world leaders was being held.

"Raven !" Charles said.

Inside, Raven stood on top of the desk, holding a gun pointed at Trask. Raven stopped what she was doing, and looked at us. While she was distracted, a man in a military uniform, managed to tase her, making her fall.

Charles walked towards Raven and held her head. I used Erik's powers to shock Raven's attacker using his own weapon.

"We've come for you, Erik, Y/N and I. Together" Charles whispered to Raven as I walked towards her and held her hand. She smiled at me.

As Charles talked to Raven, apologizing for his past mistakes, I turned around to look at Erik. He was looking at Raven with a strange look, I knew what he was about to do.

Erik used his power to grab Raven's gun from the table.

"Erik ?" Raven said, as she got up.

He pointed the gun at her.

"What are you doing ?" Charles said.

"Securing our future" Erik said, coldly.

Charles shielded Raven from Erik as I slowly walked away.

"Forgive me Mystique. As long as you're out there, we'll never be safe" Erik said.

"Y/N... ?" Raven said, looking at me.

"Run" I said, trying to warn Raven telepathically as Erik pulled the trigger.

Raven ran towards a window and jumped. She would've been fine if Erik hadn't used his powers to make the bullet curve.

Hank pushed Erik to the ground, but Erik managed to quickly get up. He walked towards the window with only one thing on his mind, kill his friend to save mutant kind.

Erik flew outside, and looked at me, telling me to follow. I looked at Charles and Hank, who had disappointed looks on their faces.

"I'm sorry brother" I said as I grabbed the videotape that was in Trask's briefcase and flew outside to join Erik and Raven.

In front of Erik and I, a woman was limping. It was obviously Raven using her mutation to disguise herself. Erik used his powers to drag Raven towards us using the bullet that was still in her leg. She transformed back into herself and held onto her leg.

Raven began panting.

"Please, don't do this" She said.

"I'm sorry" Erik said as he looked at her.

Before we could do anything, Hank, who was now Beast, jumped on Erik. Hank dragged Erik into a nearby fountain and tried drowning him.

Raven got up and tried walking towards me.

"Y/N, you have to help me" Raven said.

"There's nothing I can do. Run and never come back. If you do come back, I fear Erik will not hesitate to kill you" I said.

Raven looked at me with an understanding, but saddened look. She shape-shifted into an old man and began walking away.

I looked back at Hank and Erik and noticed that Erik had stopped moving under the water.

I used Erik's power and the fountain's pipes to restrain Hank, making him unable to hurt Erik any further. The back of Erik's head was bleeding from being hit against the bottom of the fountain.