Tricky Hokage and Sasuke Uchiha?

"Let the Hokage lead the Allied Shinobi Forces?!" The Raikage asked.

"If you all approve, I will accept this appointment." Danzo said. The Raikage was shaking with anger. Understandable.

"Why the Hokage?! He is synonymous with the dark side of the ninja! We cannot let him take charge!" Raikage fumed.

"Then whom would you suggest?" Mifune asked.

"Not one of the Akatsuki came from my village! This important post requires trust! I should be the one to..." Raikage said.

"I cannot agree to that." Mifune denied.

"What?!" Raikage fumed. Mifune pointed at the Raikage's table where the dent from his fist was.

"I am well aware that passion and strength are essential in bringing the strong together. But someone like you, who lets his emotions rule his use of power, would send the Allied Forces into disarray like the top of that desk. I am simply making an objective, rational observation as a representative of a neutral nation. Lord Kazekage is much too young to wield such power. He does not yet have much pull with nations. His title of Kazekage alone is inadequate. Lord Tsuchikage, on the other hand, is too advanced in years and gives the impression of one whose power has wanted. And, he used the Akatsuki too much. He is lacking in trust the most." Mifune explained.

"Well, he's right about that part. But something isn't adding up." I mumbled to myself trying to figure out what was off.

"Lady Mizukage's Hidden Mist is said to be the birthplace of the Akatsuki. There is the fear that inside information will be leaked to them. That there are spies. We do not know why the Akatsuki is gathering the Tailed Beasts or what they intend to do with them. But we cannot let them have the Nine-Tails. The Nine-Tails belongs to the Hidden Leaf. Hence, I believe that the Hokage is the logical choice." Mifune finished.

"First of all, I refuse to recognize an Allied Shinobi Force that would compromise the security of my village!" Raikage yelled. I had enough. I flashed over towards the mist guards and stood beside the tall one.

"I need you to check if my suspicions are correct. The Hokage. What is he hiding under his bandages? There's something not right with him." I mumbled to him. He glanced down at me and nodded. After telling his comrade to be ready for battle he made a sign and I could faintly see veins popping out of his right eye behind the eyepatch. 'Byakugan? Must be from the last war.' After looking for a second he nodded and flashed down beside the Mizukage while I flashed beside Gaara.

"Lord Hokage! I ask that you show us your right eye underneath that bandage." Ao asked. Everyone turned to Danzo.

"What's going on?" Gaara mumbled so only I could hear.

"He's hiding something. I suspect it's something to do with his covered eye and the fact that Mifune is persistent on letting Danzo lead the Allied Shinobi Forces." I mumbled back.

"I believe you stole Shisui Uchiha's eye and then transplanted it into your right eye, did you not?" Ao accused.

"Shisui.....Uchiha?" Gaara asked.

"The man praised alongside Itachi Uchiha as the Uchiha's most gifted in the use of the Ocular Jutsu?" Lady Mizukage asked.

"Yes." Ao responded.

"Shisui's particular Ocular Jutsu allowed him to enter others' minds, make them go through phantom experiences and manipulate them. The victim would be totally unaware that he was being manipulated. It was an Ocular Jutsu of the highest degree." I explained. Ao glanced at me and nodded. I nodded back and we turned our gaze back to Danzo.